Collapse
No announcement yet.

Prime Winky Wright vs GGG

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Winky gets battered. That high guard is useless against a power puncher with skills. Winky barely even fought at MW as well, GGG would be all over him. Terrible style matchup.

Comment

Originally posted by B0XEO View Post
      GGG's power is from another world. There hasn't been a middleweight that punched this hard since Julian Jackson.

Winky wouldn't last 6 rounds against that type of power.
      Was this a serious post?

Comment

Interesting fight, But Winky was not great at 160 at all..i would pick GGG to win..Winky is to stationary and lacks power

Comment

People use to forget on how prime Winky struggled against Soliman right after the Tito fight. I see Golovkin outworking him with strong punches to keep Winky at bay to earn an UD

Comment

it'll be bloody, winky gonna cut him up
            split decision for winky

Comment

It would be a tough fight, but I see ggg winning a close decision.. Winky will shell up too often to block ggg's shots, and it won't allow winky to get his own shots off.. His lack of offense and ggg's aggressiveness would allow for Golovkin to win a spilt decision..

Comment

Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post
                Was this a serious post?

Yes, yes indeed. GGG's gonna keep knocking them out at 160.

Comment

Winky UD. People seem to forget that Winky was good a counterpunching too. Oh how I wish it could happen so that Winky could show you doubters.

Comment

Originally posted by DoubleMM View Post
                    i thought that winky vs JT fight was a close winky win but winky took some hard shots in that fight through his guard...what would GGG do?
                    Wily wasn't prime in that fight tho.

Comment

Winkys style of defense wouldn't work well against ggg imo. He stands in front of his opponents too much but he'd probably counter the **** out of ggg too.

Comment

Working...
                      X