No announcement yet.

Tarver's Punches

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tarver's Punches

I just watched Dawson-Tarver 2 and the main thing I noticed was Tarver's punches at times are pitty pat lazy punches that hit the arms! I'm not hating on the guy, for a fighter his age fighting someone a lot younger he put in a good effort and made harder than I thought it would be for Dawson. He landed some good punches last night but the majority looked lazy and were thrown half hearted and just hit the arms. He didn't look sharp but like I said they weren't all like that, he did land some good shots.

In a side note it's been said before and it's worth saying again Tarver's wife is hot as ****!!

Tarver was just trying to stay busy and Dawson usually covers up well. In their first fight, Tarver barely threw any punches so he just wanted to stay active by throwing those pitter patter staps so he's just trying to improve that workrate. Didn't really work though.

Comment

Originally posted by Pretty Boy1 View Post
      I just watched Dawson-Tarver 2 and the main thing I noticed was Tarver's punches at times are pitty pat lazy punches that hit the arms! I'm not hating on the guy, for a fighter his age fighting someone a lot younger he put in a good effort and made harder than I thought it would be for Dawson. He landed some good punches last night but the majority looked lazy and were thrown half hearted and just hit the arms. He didn't look sharp but like I said they weren't all like that, he did land some good shots.

In a side note it's been said before and it's worth saying again Tarver's wife is hot as ****!!
      I think Tarver is just done. I saw the same thing (don't know what Manny Steward was talking about saying Tarver was fighting a great fight), and kept praying for Tarver to let his hands go like he used to.

Oh, and yeah, that's a big affirmative on the "hot wife" comment. When they showed her in her seat during the fight, my mouth started watering and I sprouted wood.

Comment

Working...
      X