No announcement yet.

Asia Argento accused of sexually assaulting a minor in 2013

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [LMAO!] Asia Argento accused of sexually assaulting a minor in 2013

prominent #MeToo activist and Harvey Weinstein accuser recently agreed to pay $380,000 to settle a sexual assault complaint against her, according to a new report.

The New York Times reported Sunday that actress Asia Argento, who said last year that Weinstein raped her in 1997, settled a claim by former child star Jimmy Bennett, 22. In a notice of intent to sue that Bennett filed after Argento, 42, went public with her Weinstein allegations in October, Bennett claimed that Argento sexually assaulted him in 2013 when he was 17, the Times reported. The alleged incident occurred in a hotel room in California, where the age of consent is 18.

"An unidentified party" sent documents related to the case, including a selfie of Bennett and Argento in bed, to the Times, the newspaper reported, adding that "three people familiar with the case" had confirmed the documents' authenticity.

The complaint said Bennett was traumatized by the incident, which "hindered [his] work and income and threatened his mental health," the Times reported. Bennett, who starred in a 2004 movie with Argento and played her character's son, had viewed their bond as a "mother-son relationship," the complaint said.

https://www.wsbtv.com/news/trending-...orts/816706288

__________________________________________________ __________

is this kid ******ed or what? lol

#MeToo

Yeeaahhhhh!!!

Comment

..and so it begins

Comment

Originally posted by Chrismart View Post

..and so it begins

The tangled web of double standards.

Comment

The MeToo movement is mostly a crock of **** and full of hypocrites.

obviously that stuff does go on and should be investigated but most involved in these movements do it for their own image.

Meryl Streep gives the likes of weintsein and Polanski standing ovations. so she didn't know what they're up to but every two-bit extra in Hollywood did? bull5hit.

They only change their tune when it's good for their image and people get outed. They don't care about anybody but themselves and preserving their career.

Comment

Originally posted by Chrismart View Post

..and so it begins

now watch the me too movement go down the drain

Last edited by bigjavi973; 08-20-2018, 01:08 PM.

Comment

Asia Argento is scary looking and that kid looks like a weakling goofus, I believe it

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
                  The tangled web of double standards.
                  Yeah women want to have full control and power on everything!

I do agree the #MeToo movement was good for finally bringing down some of the worst ones, but then there was also the ones trying to cash in and capitalize on the movement as well.

Even with Asia Argento it said she did have past sexual relations which were consensual with HV. I'm not saying that ruins her claims, but come on she used to smash him consensually for years, then maybe he didnt give her the role she really wanted and gave it to someone more deserving actress so she went after him?

Comment

Kid is probably gay

Comment

Working...
                    X