Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Saunders Reportedly Threw Chicken at Wilder at Belfast Restaurant

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I hope this was worth the @$$ whooping he's going to receive lol haha I have a sneaky suspicion that this isn't over.... As wrong and as sick as this is I can't help but laugh in the inside HAHAHAHA

Comment

Saunders trying to get some attention. I can't wait for Saunders to lose. Saunders has no class. He allowed his son to punch Monroe in the ***** and now this.

Comment

Originally posted by TheBigLug View Post
        Nando's is specifically a chicken restaurant, it's about the only thing available to throw
        I don’t see the big story unless he threw a half eaten chicken at Deontay.Then that action is inexcusable he should know how we feel about chicken

Comment

Originally posted by Lemonhead_Jeff View Post
          Saunders is such a class act, no wonder his young son is so well behaved.
          There is not much good to say about this moron, Saunders, and anyone
          who justifies his delinquent actions.

He throws chicken and then he runs away.
          Much like like his boxing career, he's chicken to face real fighters,
          and he runs around when he gets in the ring with a half-decent puncher.

#lowlife
          Absolutely nothing wrong with what he does within the squared circle but his 11 year old son I would personally put him in a full Nelson on sight

Comment

Originally posted by Noelanthony View Post
            Absolutely nothing wrong with what he does within the squared circle but his 11 year old son I would personally put him in a full Nelson on sight
            his 11 year old son would fcuk you up

Comment

Originally posted by Lemonhead_Jeff View Post
              The Brits seem to think it's brilliant.
              What the hell is wrong with those people!?
              They are *****s what kind of greeting were they expecting? Furthermore the guy running after them was probably in white sport socks and sandals. I’m tired of you yanks thinking that’s perfectly respectable to enter a restaurant wearing that type of attire on your feet. I was there I would have thrown rotten eggs. A pair of louboutins would have gone magically with the red tracksuit.

The entire boxing community sees that dude has no balance. Falling over himself like Mr Bean. Shame on him. Whilst his leader is sitting in the restaurant laughing about it with more chains on him than the guy from roots. I’m calling for Dr Umar Johnson because my Brothers have gone to Ireland and lost their god damn minds

Comment

Originally posted by TheBigLug View Post
                his 11 year old son would fcuk you up
                I would sneak attack him when he least expects it. Pick him up from behind and throw him on his head, and run off

Comment

Now thats racist.... but no one is going to call him that, but Kovalev ohh no

Comment

My only question, was it FRIED chicken????

Comment

• Originally posted by Noelanthony View Post
                      They are *****s what kind of greeting were they expecting? Furthermore the guy running after them was probably in white sport socks and sandals. I’m tired of you yanks thinking that’s perfectly respectable to enter a restaurant wearing that type of attire on your feet. I was there I would have thrown rotten eggs. A pair of louboutins would have gone magically with the red tracksuit.

The entire boxing community sees that dude has no balance. Falling over himself like Mr Bean. Shame on him. Whilst his leader is sitting in the restaurant laughing about it with more chains on him than the guy from roots. I’m calling for Dr Umar Johnson because my Brothers have gone to Ireland and lost their god damn minds
                      That wasn’t even Wilder lol we’re tired of you Brits coming over here with green teeth and gingivitis

Comment

Working...
                      X