Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Saunders-Andrade Headed to Boston's TD Garden On October 20

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
    You think Saunders wins this one?

yep, but I wouldn't bet a dollar on fights like that

Saunders UD12..... but would not be surprised if it was close as hell or even controversial

Saunders has a deep bag of tricks that few people have seen at this point, despite the fact that many of his older fights are on youtube..... but he will need a tight game and a polished performance with Andrade

I expect him to have a little too much experience and a little too much class for Andrade.... who is not active and has not been fighting at a high level..... but, who knows

Comment

Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
      yep, but I wouldn't bet a dollar on fights like that

Saunders UD12..... but would not be surprised if it was close as hell or even controversial

Saunders has a deep bag of tricks that few people have seen at this point, despite the fact that many of his older fights are on youtube..... but he will need a tight game and a polished performance with Andrade

I expect him to have a little too much experience and a little too much class for Andrade.... who is not active and has not been fighting at a high level..... but, who knows
      This could be. I rate Andrade as the best Saunders has fought to date.

Hmm.......

Comment

BostonGuy you going?

Comment

Have I seen Andrade fight?

Can't recall.

Comment

Saunders is coming to America. Now you see why Joshua is seen as a ****en coward, lmao.

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
              BostonGuy you going?
              Probably....

Comment

Working...
              X