Collapse
No announcement yet.

Nothing spells HW disaster fight more than Povetkin vs Joshua

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I want to see AJ get knocked out just to see Hearns face when it does.
    I'm sure their will be tears.

Comment

Originally posted by BLASTER1 View Post
      I want to see AJ get knocked out just to see Hearns face when it does.
      I'm sure their will be tears.

Omg imagine Hearn keeping his tears or turning down interviews cause he Wasted daddy money

Comment

Originally posted by A.K View Post
        Joshua’s chin is prone to contact he needs refs he ain’t willing to be a real one and go into russia vs a roided up povetkin like Deontay.

I’m predicting right now Povetkin brutally KOs him and makes him B side. The karma that haunts him for turning down 50 mil will be for the rest of his life.
        Still wouldn’t make him the b side pal. Deontay needs to put more butts in seats and make more $ then we can start talking a and b sides. Currently aj makes more in one fight than wilder does in his career

Comment

You clearly easily hurt by facts and are ashamed cause you look like dan Rafael.. I can lend you a treadmill?
          Resorting to fat jokes against someone who isn't fat shows you've lost all semblance of balance in this debate.

I've not stated what you said couldn't happen and that AJ won't get knocked out, I'm questioning your rhetoric that suggests AJ could get hit on the chin by a marshmallow and go over , and that somehow he must never have been hit by takam.. Parker..Whyte to have not hit the canvas in those fights.

Comment

Originally posted by Fabes88 View Post
            Still wouldn’t make him the b side pal. Deontay needs to put more butts in seats and make more $ then we can start talking a and b sides. Currently aj makes more in one fight than wilder does in his career
            I lost you at seats cuase wilder is much more popular in the Mecca aka America and since y’all lil country outside of Europe know Deontay doesn’t that make him more popular?? 🤔

Comment

Omg imagine Hearn keeping his tears or turning down interviews cause he Wasted daddy money
              Now thats entertainment. Lol.

Comment

Originally posted by yammy25 View Post
                Resorting to fat jokes against someone who isn't fat shows you've lost all semblance of balance in this debate.

I've not stated what you said couldn't happen and that AJ won't get knocked out, I'm questioning your rhetoric that suggests AJ could get hit on the chin by a marshmallow and go over , and that somehow he must never have been hit by takam.. Parker..Whyte to have not hit the canvas in those fights.
                I only resorted to fat jokes cause I know what a yammy is..

Also nice D list of fighters

Comment

I only resorted to fat jokes cause I know what a yammy is..

Also nice D list of fighters
                  Its a throwaway term for a Yamaha motorcycle..I own one. Hence I use it.

But AJ has been stopped in sparring by lesser fighters apparently so why do 3 guys in the top 15 of governing bodies not count?

Are you saying AJ gets stopped by bums..but not ranked fighters? Povetkin shouldn't stop him then should he? Or is povetkin a bum?

Wait..don't answer that!! He is because he's fighting Joshua .
                  But before...he wasnt because deontay was gonna to to Russia and face him.

Comment

Originally posted by yammy25 View Post
                    Its a throwaway term for a Yamaha motorcycle..I own one. Hence I use it.

But AJ has been stopped in sparring by lesser fighters apparently so why do 3 guys in the top 15 of governing bodies not count?

Are you saying AJ gets stopped by bums..but not ranked fighters? Povetkin shouldn't stop him then should he? Or is povetkin a bum?

Wait..don't answer that!! He is because he's fighting Joshua .
                    But before...he wasnt because deontay was gonna to to Russia and face him.
                    I’m saying Joshua is a bum turns out you heard me right

Comment

I’m saying Joshua is a bum turns out you heard me right
                      My hearing was never in question...I'm saying I disagree.

Your comprehension levels are very low. Cya

Comment

Working...
                      X