Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pacquiao had heart problem one week before fight, sent to hospital.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lol you morons talking about PEDS, as if they wouldn't have caught that shieeet when he's hooked up to the IV and running a million tests on him. Damn, the IQ on this site drops every day.

Comment

Damn man

Hope he is advised to call it a day

Best fighter of our era who took a lot of risks and fought bigger guys

Comment

Originally posted by powershots View Post
        Manny should have a passing the torch fight with Spence, Crawford, or any other fighter with $$$. Cash out win or lose and retire.
        He's 39 years old and has been in plenty of wars already let him choose who he fights before he retires, the guy has at least earned that much.

Comment

Originally posted by McNulty View Post
          Using testosterone and other PED's have a massive effect on the heart.

Also, Angiography 's are done for a variety of reasons. One of which is leg cramps.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Angiography

Wrong, the echo was done WHILE he was WALKING on the tread mill. Your heart rate and rhythm INCREASES, not improves lmao. There is no fùcking running either lol. He's lying. Stress tests are done first before anything.

When you see a Cardiologist the first thing they do is an EKG, takes 10 seconds. Then you get prepped for a Stress Test. If that goes bad, you get more procedures. The tread mill is a Stress Test. With an Echo, it helps show blockages and how much mercury is present during times of being pushed.

His stress test came up bad which is why they did an Angiography on him.

All of this is highly illegal to let the fight happen, heads should be rolling.

Pacquiao won't be fighting again, not anywhere legit or by any sanctioning body.
          This mother****er won a world title at 39 and dominated, and you have the nerve to question his health.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
            "He faked a shoulder injury doe"
            Lol

Dude's a warrior. He should probably stop NOW though if he's going through shyt like this. I think he's going to be foolish though and fight until he's forced to quit.
            Dayuuum, stop the presses, Spoon23. Armless, manny PACman can defeat the world with God, seawater, and a bionic heart. This is comedic gold.

Jhonny and I just started puffing top shelf we-eeedd

Comment

Originally posted by CHOWWOKKA View Post
              Heart problems at 39?

Lolol PEDS
              I got a heart problem, and it flares up when I see hot J poon on the beach.... My man meat throbs...young poon, is da cure all medicine...
              Last edited by Zaroku; 07-20-2018, 02:06 AM.

Comment

This is ultimate proof Pacquiao is juiced to the eyeballs.

Comment

Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
                  lol if this is true. It's time to retire.

But he did say:

"I was required to run on a thread mill then an ECG was conducted. The result was quite amazing. The result showed that my heart rate and rhythm improve as my physical activity increases,” Pacquiao bared."

Maybe his heart needs to workout, and when it's idle it's too slow like most athletes heart rate are. No wonder he has plenty of stamina.
                  You wish he'd use that stamina on your stanky azz.

How you been bro, your thread is epic. We who are about to die, salute you!

But, you need to follow, the surpass that thread... You can do it...

I owe you a few things, PAC pj, pillow, blankets, and sheets..

Comment

Just like the WWE guys steroids

Comment

Whoever fights him moving forward should demand WADA testing for the fight. He has always been suspect to me and always will be when he turned down a 50/50 purse split with Mayweather over WADA/USADA testing protocols.

Comment

Working...
                      X