Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AJ is an Athlete. Deontay Is A Gamebred Fighter.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Wildstalker View Post
    Lol everyone who viewed this thread knows who the female talking out of his ass is. You done embarrassed your whole fan base girl.
    You. Your name should be "Wilderstalker" with your odd obsession. I am sure you'll stop posting if Wilder sleeps AJ, just like so many Pac fans disappeared after his L to Floyd.

Comment

Originally posted by Sid-Knee View Post
      If you think Wilder is the most naturally gifted fighter over the last 10 years then you need to take medication real quick.

That's the most insane drivel I've ever heard.

Take Wilder's power from him and you have someone who gets beat by any decent fighter you care to mention.
      What a moronic post this was. Not only did you not address what I said you tried a strawman argument BY REMOVING ONE OF HIS GOD GIFTED ABILITIES that I spoke about, dumbass. His natural speed, athleticism, quickness, agility, length, in addition to once in a generation level power makes him one of...if not THE most naturally gifted fighters of the last decade.

Comment

I'm going to be honest, no bull****ting. I don't get why people say that Joshua has better fundamentals. The Wlad fight has fooled a lot of people into thinking that he has more skill than Wilder. That's not how I see this at all. One looks like a fighter and the other an athlete. But he only looks like an athlete, he doesn't fight like an athlete who can fight. To his credit he is winning on size alone, but I fail to see the skill difference between Joshua and Wilder.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingIsGreat View Post
          No need for insults.

What boxing skills impress you about Wilder or Joshua?
          Davis is ten times better than both in the ring, not even close!
          Better at what? And who has he shown these 10 times better than those two skills against? He won't even fight Loma or the other champions, lmao. Mofo Davis can't even speak, lmao. Ok I take that one back. **** Tank Davis. He has no consciousness.

Comment

Originally posted by Wildstalker View Post
            about 50 years old.
            So Ortiz went pro at 43 years old?

When Ortiz fought in amateur tournaments and clearly looks like a young man in his 20s, he was actually 40 years old?

And your evidence for this is?

Comment

Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
              You have a guy who has actual footwork and ability to box around a jab and even throws hooks in Ali even if you take away speed .. lol

Wilder has no Ali natural boxing abilities . He relies on size even more than Ali did bc the skill levels of Wilder and Ali are obviously different .

Ali with less speed > Wilder with average power

Wilder fanboy club strikes again .

the mental gymnastics demonstrated here is nothing short of raging ****sexuality.

Comment

Working...
              X