Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Errol Spence vs Andre Berto for IBF title?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kigali View Post

A ggg fan demanding Crawford to move up AGAIN,while advocating his idol not move up at all.
    It's all about those belts though yo. GGG wants Jacobs for lineage and Flounders to consolidate the titles together.

Give the GGG fan boys a break dude, don't be too hard on them.

Comment

Brook would of beat both of these bums anyway.

Easy UD's both of them.

Just like he was ahead on all cards in the GGG fight.

whoomp der it is!

Comment

IDK why anyone even mentions Peterson or Berto like these guys are legit. WE should be getting Peterson vs. Porter and Berto vs. Molina on the same card. The winners fight each other and that winner maybe gets a shot at whoever wins the vacant IBF title. Itd be really nice for Haymon and Arum to work something out to get Tim Bradley in there with Spence, Id have Timmy winning by a UD (115-113) in a FOTY type fight.

Comment

Originally posted by BM dnobagaV View Post
          I have a feeling Spence's next 2 fights are gonna be Berto & Porter. Those 3 will all fight each other.
          Porter is my boi, but he should avoid Soence like the plague. Only shot he'd have is if he bum rushes Spence and tries to crack his chin early
          Spence ends Porter, Porter vs Berto would be fun. I'd be ok with Spence versus either of these guys but I'd prefer Thurman. What's the latest with Garcia he's definitely facing Molina ?

Comment

Originally posted by Kigali View Post

A ggg fan demanding Crawford to move up AGAIN,while advocating his idol not move up at all.
            Terence Crawford is ducking his natural weight limit.

Comment

Should Kell vacate as expected and the #2 and #3 ranked IBF contenders pass on the fight (which would be crazy) or are unavailable and Berto is #4 (how does the IBF rank him here?) and is available then make the fight ASAP.

Haymon/Floyd need to get Spence back on TV and keep him on as many times as possible.

Comment

Andre Berto is washed up anyway, who wants to watch Berto the fighting?

Comment

Working...
                X