Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

James Degale "My face bruise Easy" after reported tell him he looks way beat up!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• James Degale "My face bruise Easy" after reported tell him he looks way beat up!

@ 8:25

They should change his nick name from chunky to lumpy.

Comment

I hate when people base **** off what someone's face looks like. Maidana had wars and his face looked fine, even in the FM fight where Floyd's face looked busted up. It's in no shape or form a barometer or indicator of the victor.

Comment

Originally posted by Salim_Shady View Post
        I hate when people base **** off what someone's face looks like. Maidana had wars and his face looked fine, even in the FM fight where Floyd's face looked busted up. It's in no shape or form a barometer or indicator of the victor.
        you said all that to say what? degale won?

Comment

Since Degale said he wasn't getting hit, it must have been the wind from those near misses. Damn, he DOES bruise easy!

Comment

Degale was getting touched up for 12 rounds.. the real question should be how his body is holding up after the amount he took downstairs lmao

Comment

Whole crowd was laughing at this clown. What a disgusting guy to not being honest with the audience.

Comment

War Canelo keeps taking itcon the chin RIP lad

Comment

If looking at the face was the way to score a boxing match, George Chuvalo would be TBE...

Comment

Originally posted by Solntse View Post
                    If looking at the face was the way to score a boxing match, George Chuvalo would be TBE...
                    Did you watch the fight or not? Most fans here at NSB scored the fight 7:5 for Medina or a Draw. Also the press scores are similar.

It's just funny that he says he bruises easily since he looks like he got run over by a bus.

Comment

Working...
                    X