Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My local coffee shop was full of tards and deaf people today...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My local coffee shop was full of tards and deaf people today...

... maybe they had a special offer on for NSB, I simply don't know. But half the shop were tards, and around eight others were deaf. Obviously if you'd laugh at this, you'd be a sick, twisted, and ignorant-minded ****.

So, anyway, I had a good 10-15 minutes laughing about it. What was the definite highlight for me, without a doubt, were two deaf people sat opposite each other, one of them telling the other a joke. It went like this:

Him: "Muh muh muh mah mah mah muh mah muhhhhhhhhhhhhh"

Her: "Ha ha ha ha muh muh muh muhhhhhhhhhhhhh muhhhhhhhhhh muhhhhhhhhhhhhh."

Well, maybe you had to be there.

Coffee gives me the ****s.

And coffee shops are filled with f@ggots that sit around drinking coffee. While reading a book. With 8 electronic devices.

I'm going to read Sir Sadam Mumpsies horticulture Feng-Shui guide. It's the first edition.

Seriously, go drive your Prius into the nearest lake.

Comment

Lol.................................

Comment

Coffee just doesn't do it for me in the morning. A beer is the only thing that gets me going.

Comment

I had an older cousin that was deaf. When I was kid I would constantly make fun of him and then he would beat me up. "Av oo ad ehnuf?" he'd say and I would answer yeah but your still deaf.

Comment

Originally posted by Mannie Phresh View Post
            I had an older cousin that was deaf. When I was kid I would constantly make fun of him and then he would beat me up. "Av oo ad ehnuf?" he'd say and I would answer yeah but your still deaf.

Comment

Don't you mean 'tea shop'?

Comment

. :: .. ::..:::..

.. . :: :.

I guess my post would be funny if you read Braile

Comment

Originally posted by TBear View Post
                  . :: .. ::..:::..

.. . :: :.

I guess my post would be funny if you read Braile
                  How many muther****ers do I have to Green before I can Green you again?!?!?!?

Comment

Comment

Working...
                    X