No announcement yet.

All aboard the chris algieri bandwagon

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• All aboard the chris algieri bandwagon

anyone else rooting for the new yorker? lets hope Algerie wins so we can keep the belt and money in the US. lol naw Algiere is a cool dude hes a nutritionist and has a masters from NYU
    Last edited by aldo5408; 04-20-2014, 10:49 PM.

^I see his fight with Ruslan going similar to this, dominating and out boxing the guy only to get caught clean and stopped

Comment

link to his youtube great videos
      http://www.youtube.com/user/teamalgieri/videos

Comment

Originally posted by aldo5408 View Post
        anyone else rooting for the new yorker? lets hope Algerie wins so an we can keep the belt and money in the US. lol naw Algiere is a cool dude hes a nutritionist and has a masters from NYU
        Peter Quillin? Is that you?

Comment

Watch Ruslan outbox and outbrawl this guy

Comment

Fighters I back: Mikey Garcia, Nonito Donaire, "Swift" Garcia, GGG
            LOL

Comment

Originally posted by SlySlickSmooth View Post
              Watch Ruslan outbox and outbrawl this guy
              Out Box!! Don't get carried away homie !!! Ruslan is a Brawler not a boxing god !!! Hammering Hank Lundy would have given him a beating!!!!

Comment

Where is the bus where Provodnikov punches this clowns skull into the next county? That's the bus I'm looking to board.

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post

^I see his fight with Ruslan going similar to this, dominating and out boxing the guy only to get caught clean and stopped
                  The kid has a nice punch selection and a decent skill set !!! His combination game aint that bad either!!

Comment

Originally posted by SeekDaGreat View Post
                    Where is the bus where Provodnikov punches this clowns skull into the next county? That's the bus I'm looking to board.
                    Might be like the hererra fight serious. Algerie is a pretty good boxer and he said hes going to box his ass out and hes taller

Comment

Working...
                    X