Collapse
No announcement yet.

How did society get to this?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I went out with a girl who took a picture of our appetizers, her drinks, main course, & desert and she posted each pic on IG.

#worstdateever

Comment

Originally posted by BEDROOM BULLY View Post
      Lool my current GF had a ******* BF like that in the very first clip of that video.. probably why she cheated on him with me and left him She switched on me the first time i even looked at my phone whilst holding her
      She sounds like a keeper .

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Ehrmantraut View Post
        She sounds like a keeper .
        I knocked her up

Got a bit to eager and gave her a big load of baby batter

Comment

Originally posted by [ DUBBZZ ] View Post
          I went out with a girl who took a picture of our appetizers, her drinks, main course, & desert and she posted each pic on IG.

#worstdateever
          My ex was like that, When im about to take a bite and she yells "nooooo lemme take a pic". And of course it takes like 10 tries to get the perfect angle and by that time my steak was cold

Comment

Originally posted by ßringer View Post
            People who are continuously glued to their cellphones is definitely one of my top three annoyances of all time. It's an incredibly obnoxious behavior. I can't even date girls who fit that mold anymore. My ex was one of them and that's a significant part of the reason why I dumped her. She'd constantly be texting someone or checking something, even when she was driving.

Obviously that lead to many arguments, with me being pissed that she was constantly driving distracted when I was in the car with her, and her genuine inability to understand what the problem was.

I mean, I didn't give a **** if she got in a wreck and killed herself because she was texting...Just drive safely when I'm in the car, y'know?

**** cellphone culture.

You know what I use my cellphone for? To make phone calls. That's it.
            Guess what your getting for Christmas???? AN UPGRADE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and if you're extra good from now till the end of the year imma get you your own bucket so you can churn your own butter!!!

Comment

Originally posted by led View Post
              Duh. You once said that you don't wear watches because you have your phone has clock in it.
              And the point of this is what, exactly?

Comment

i once leave my mobile phone in my hometown for 1 wk.. it never bugs me..

true story..

Comment

i like the video more because of the ending

Comment

I would throw my phone away for the girl in the video.

Comment

http://www.mobiledia.com/news/181304.html

Apparently it's having a negative affect on our kids too.

I'ma have take away the tablet away from my kid.

Comment

Working...
                      X