No announcement yet.

Options for Floyd Mayweather's Next Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by daggum View Post
    except they were banking on the fact that his garbage fights like against guerrero would rake in at least 1.2 million. they thought this because his fights against ortiz and faded cotto did well, but they miscalculated now that pac has lost a lot of fans left. it's over. bankruptcy might be the best option for showtime. this way they can start again and won't have to pay floyd all that money. sorry movie fans.
    Lol. I'm sure that's what you want but when the Canelo fight does record breaking numbers the deal will turn out to be a success

Comment

Yea, I left Garcia, Peterson and Matthysse off this list because they are all supposed to fight in September already. The 4 guys on this list are the only viable options I can see. Guys like Keith Thurman aren't on Floyd's level yet. No way guys like Thurman or Maidana get picked over Khan.

Comment

I'm surprised no one has said the winner of Marquez-Bradley...makes sense although it's most likely going to be Marquez.

Comment

Also, don't know why people mentioning Top Rank fighters...and Bradley/Marquez already fighting in September. There are not a lot of options for Floyd.

Comment

Not one of these guys will even win 1 round against my Prince. I will like Floyd to move up to 160 and take on Martinez or maybe Qullien to make history. He can do it too, he just don't know if he should. It's such a blessing and a treat that Floyd is still going strong at 37. You haters dream about the day Prince dies.. but he won't . He is too good and too strong for anybody 140-160.

Comment

Originally posted by PBP View Post
              Lol. I'm sure that's what you want but when the Canelo fight does record breaking numbers the deal will turn out to be a success
              no i'm just sad that showtime isn't going to show good movies anymore due to their upcoming bankruptcy.

Comment

Working...
              X