No announcement yet.

Better chin: Tyson or Holyfield?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Here it is in good quality

Just sickening. I would find it difficult to find more than a handful of men that could get back to their feet after that kind of punishment(and Tyson was already groggy from the beating he was taking throughout)

Comment

Originally posted by Yaman View Post
      Here it is in good quality

Just sickening. I would find it difficult to find more than a handful of men that could get back to their feet after that kind of punishment(and Tyson was already groggy from the beating he was taking throughout)
      Ouch.

No two ways about it, Tyson showed heart in that fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Sugarj View Post
        Ouch.

No two ways about it, Tyson showed heart in that fight.
        You know it was actually a five-punch combo! It was an uppercut, right hook left hook, straight right and straight left. Granted, the 1st and 5th were the ones that seemed to land flush. The straight left landed when he was seemingly on the way down. If you think about it, it was much like the one Ruiz took on his way down in the Tua fight. The only difference is Tua's was more of a hook. I think another reason why Tyson and Holyfield could take punches so well is because of their defined necks...

Comment

I think tyson could take the bigger shot without being hurt, Holyfield could be wobbled by shots that i honestly thing iron mike would walk through BUT once Mike was hurt he was screwed, wheras Holyfield could come back. All in all its close. I mean you look at the uppercut douglas landed on mike could holy take that? I very much doubt it. But conversly look at round 10 in holy bowe, could tyson have come through that?
          Last edited by Daddy T; 08-05-2012, 07:04 AM.

Comment

Holyfield walked through Tyson's bombs, though it wasn't the Tyson of old, he still had the power. Not bad for a cruiserweight!

Comment

Working...
            X