Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Floyd Mayweather vs Amir Khan who wins (post-Peterson drug revelation)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
    Do you think Floyd could have stopped Mosley and Cotto late if he went for it???
    Would say yes. Cotto was getting. Outclassed. Cotto did not look like himself

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
      Probably not but do you think Khan would fight him the same way as Cotto did?
      Khan has even less defense than cotto. he gets stopped late if they fight this year.

Comment

Originally posted by Dominicano Soy View Post
        You know, Khan still had every physical advantage over Peterson and still lost, let me repeat that...Khan had every physical advantage over Peterson. Khan is overrated, extremely overrated, I don't see how the whole Peterson fiasco should change anything. Floyd still beats him, easily too.
        That post above makes absolutely no sense!!!! Only a hater could justified that nonsense Peterson had the reach advantage, weight advantage, fighting in his hometown, a ref who favored his style, 2 point deductions, ON TOP OF PEDS. Yet in spite of all that Khan still would have won that fight w/out the deductions; and likely would have dominated had Peterson been clean. Washington DC is the only place in the world Pete could have won that night. I hope Khan sues that cheat for all he's worth and sends him back to the homeless shelter. Than he can annihilate him in a rematch 1-2 yrs down the road after Peterson serves his ban. Khan will be a P4P contender and Peterson will be reduced to journeyman status, but Khan should still give him a payday with a 90-10 purse split just to humiliate him in the ring.

As for Floyd vs Khan right now Floyd wins by UD, not by KO and it would be an entertaining fight. Anyone who isn't blinded by Khan hatred like 60% of this forum can see that. That's why RJJ, Dan Raphael, and Kellerman constantly praise Khan in light of the unjustified hatred he gets online. I hope Khan goes undefeated the rest of his career just to hear the haterz excuses on NSB. You never see an unbiased professional writer hating on Khan like on NSB

Comment

Khan has a few advantages over Mayweather.

Khan has quicker handspeed.

Khan has the much better jab.

Khan is taller

Khan has a higher workrate.

Khan has one of the best jabs if not the best in boxing at the moment, Mayweather has a problem with the left jab.

Mayweather will be just too slow to counter Khan's jab, and Khan will land his jab on Floyd all night.

If Amir can improve his foot work to keep Floyd on the outside, put on a few more pounds to push Floyd around, Khan takes this on pts for me.

Khan was lacking in experience until now, he is 2 fights away from beating Floyd.

Got a feeling this one ain't happening as well, and we all know why that is don't we.

Comment

Be a rather easy fight for Floyd.

Comment

Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
              Khan has a few advantages over Mayweather.

Khan has quicker handspeed.

Khan has the much better jab.

Khan is taller

Khan has a higher workrate.

Khan has one of the best jabs if not the best in boxing at the moment, Mayweather has a problem with the left jab.

Mayweather will be just too slow to counter Khan's jab, and Khan will land his jab on Floyd all night.

If Amir can improve his foot work to keep Floyd on the outside, put on a few more pounds to push Floyd around, Khan takes this on pts for me.

Khan was lacking in experience until now, he is 2 fights away from beating Floyd.

Got a feeling this one ain't happening as well, and we all know why that is don't we.
              QUOTED...............................

So when Floyd vs. Khan is signed and Floyd makes Khan look absolutely pathetic I dont want to hear that gay troll shyt from you.

Comment

Floyd easy UD...... 10-2.

Or Floyd TKO10.

Comment

Originally posted by Cigarillo View Post
                  QUOTED...............................

So when Floyd vs. Khan is signed and Floyd makes Khan look absolutely pathetic I dont want to hear that gay troll shyt from you.
                  Two fights away.

Late 2012 or later.

I made this prediction years ago.

Floyd will be looking to fight the like of Alexander or Berto next.

Quote that.

Comment

There is no way Khan would ever get the decision against Mayweather, unless he was 50 years old and crippled.

Comment

Originally posted by S H A R K B O Y View Post
                      There is no way Khan would ever get the decision against Mayweather, unless he was 50 years old and crippled.
                      Good point, boxing is a business and they need to keep the mega money fight alive.

Comment

Working...
                      X