Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Did any of you wait until matrimony to have sex?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i wish i did but i banged my ex gf

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
      not by choice. i tried to get laid sooner, but my ex-wife didn't want to have sex with me till we were married. she was one of those wild slutty girls in college, got married then divorced, then turned born again christian so she wanted to wait with me.

after we had sex the first time, i knew we were getting divorced soon. i was so nervous, it took me a half hour to get hard, then i only lasted about 20 sec before i came inside her without warning her. instead giving it to her again i just fell asleep.

she never looked at me the same again. she ended up cheating on me multiple times. it got so bad that she wouldnt even hide it. i walked into the room once after work and there were two naked hung, black guys there and i heard my wife in the bathroom washing up. i can tell they were finished cause the guys looked tired and penises were limp. even when they were soft, they were still twice the size i was when i was hard.

i didnt know what to say so i offered them something to drink. they just smiled and said "we straight, homey", so i just waited in backyard till they left.

the moral of story is don't wait till marriage to have sex.

You are a sad, sad "man" if that's all true.

Comment

not by choice. i tried to get laid sooner, but my ex-wife didn't want to have sex with me till we were married. she was one of those wild slutty girls in college, got married then divorced, then turned born again christian so she wanted to wait with me.

after we had sex the first time, i knew we were getting divorced soon. i was so nervous, it took me a half hour to get hard, then i only lasted about 20 sec before i came inside her without warning her. instead giving it to her again i just fell asleep.

she never looked at me the same again. she ended up cheating on me multiple times. it got so bad that she wouldnt even hide it. i walked into the room once after work and there were two naked hung, black guys there and i heard my wife in the bathroom washing up. i can tell they were finished cause the guys looked tired and penises were limp. even when they were soft, they were still twice the size i was when i was hard.

i didnt know what to say so i offered them something to drink. they just smiled and said "we straight, homey", so i just waited in backyard till they left.

Has to be fake but still classic.

Comment

Originally posted by Tengoshi View Post
          Has to be fake but still classic.
          Originally posted by -The Glove- View Post

You are a sad, sad "man" if that's all true.
          bwahaha! not fake. i did exagerate a little. there's truth to the story, but i just added some hollywood stuff. it was only one black guy and he didn't see me in the house. and he wasn't that hung. but everything else was true.

but my ex-wife is a slut. those years of being a wild college girl to being celibate christian girl really screwed her up. i ain't all that in bed and i am below average, but i didn't deserve that kind of treatment. dumb slut!

Comment

If a girl tells me she wants to wait for marriage, I usually run the other way. I actually respect their discipline and commitment, but I don't believe humans are meant to have only one partner their entire lives. Anyone who thinks so is brainwashed imo. I believe in monogamy, but people need to test the waters before they settle with one partner.

And settling with one partner is when the real test begins.

Comment

I DO! But I'm not a virgin and I know a good amount of people that still believe that.

Mainly, because of the church i go to.

Comment

Damn, your life sucks.

Comment

bwahaha! not fake. i did exagerate a little. there's truth to the story, but i just added some hollywood stuff. it was only one black guy and he didn't see me in the house. and he wasn't that hung. but everything else was true.

but my ex-wife is a slut. those years of being a wild college girl to being celibate christian girl really screwed her up. i ain't all that in bed and i am below average, but i didn't deserve that kind of treatment. dumb slut!
                  LMAO!!!!!!!!!

Hahhahahhaha, Mate that is the funniest post I have read on here in a long time.

LMAO!!!!

Comment

I never understood this whole thing.. Is it because it's looked down upon in Christianity and then they can only sin when they've given their word to be united forever? BS imo.

Anyway, I didn't wait.. and I'm glad I didn't, to miss that in the prime of your sexual life.. No way jose.

Comment

Originally posted by Agility View Post
                      I never understood this whole thing.. Is it because it's looked down upon in Christianity and then they can only sin when they've given their word to be united forever? BS imo.

Anyway, I didn't wait.. and I'm glad I didn't, to miss that in the prime of your sexual life.. No way jose.
                      Prime of a man's sexuality is roughly from teenage years to 40's.

So wtf are you talking about?

Unless you're going to get married at the age of 50.

Comment

Working...
                      X