No announcement yet.

There should be a RELIGION LANG

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• There should be a RELIGION LANG

Because im sick of all these religeous threads. Lets keep this lounge all cool and not fkn arguing and ****. C'mon guys. Who here really goes to church 7x a week?

all religion talk does is bring on arguements and gets ppl mad. plus everytime i think religion i think about death.

just b cool man
    Last edited by Gorilla Dogs; 08-15-2010, 06:14 PM.

You do realize that in the thread you started about not posting religion you preached to everyone here about what they should or should not do, right?

Comment

5000 posts in 2 months, damn

Comment

Originally posted by TredKiller View Post
        5000 posts in 2 months, damn
        4500 posts in 1 year? damn.

Comment

Originally posted by AKATheMack View Post
          You do realize that in the thread you started about not posting religion you preached to everyone here about what they should or should not do, right?
          religion doesnt belong here. all religion talks end up in arguments man

Comment

Originally posted by AKATheMack View Post
            4500 posts in 1 year? damn.
            i geuss man, its only cuz i use my computer alot, so i go on this site for a lil bit while doing other things

Comment

Originally posted by Gorilla Dogs View Post
              religion doesnt belong here. all religion talks end up in arguments man
              Not all.

There are only 2 threads about religion on the 1st page.

Ignore them.

Comment

There should be a ALL GORILLA DOGS LOUNGE.

Hypothetically with this in place, you would be banned from making posts on any other territory (NSB, Lounge, MMA etc,.) other than the Gorilla dogs lounge.

Other posters wouldn't be able to post in your lounge, hence no religious threads would ever be posted. And you could blabber to yourself over there until you die.
                Last edited by cupocity303; 08-15-2010, 05:29 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by cupocity303 View Post
                  There should be a GORILLA DOGS POSTS BY HIMSELF LOUNGE.

Hypothetically with this in place, you would be banned from making posts on any other territory (NSB, Lounge, MMA etc,.) other than the Gorilla dogs lounge.

Other posters wouldn't be able to post in your lounge, hence no religious threads would ever be posted. And you could blabber to yourself over there until you die.
                  Damn thats harsh.

Comment

You know what Gs right on the mark with this one..
                    I reckon its a good idea..Obviously its a topic that gets discussed a lot on here
                    The section might lead to nuff race wars though but its worth a try..

Comment

Working...
                    X