No announcement yet.

Calzaghe is a Fraud

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Calzaghe is a Fraud

Why is Joe Calzaghe fighting Pater Manfredo???? i havent stopped laughing since the fight was anounced. ( Have they sold any tickets yet?? )

This is the Peter Manfredo who lost to Light Welter Alfonso Gomez.

Fight someone decent Joe. And you want recognition you deserve. You think you are in same league as Eubank, Ben. Dont think so. British fight public respect these because they never swerved anyone.

You dismiss Froch as a bum, but surely hes got more to offer than Manfredo. At least Froch would sell some tickets and Have 5000 fans travel. What are you scared of Joe. Come on get it on cos at the moment many fight fans dont even think you are best in Britain. If you dont want to lose your belt then why not fight for British Title.

Sort it out.

Originally posted by adietheforestfa View Post
    Sort it out.

hahah i totally forgot bout that

Comment

hes always been like this, i dont know why people thought one good performance was going to change anything. either he is lazy or his management is being lazy on his behalf. He beat eubank and sat on it for about 9 years saying 'im a world champion' blah dee blah without ever fighting anyhting resembling a real fight, then one against lacy and now hes back. In 2009 we can expect to see him vs a comeback trail bernard hopkins

Comment

he is fighting menfredo to get some recognition in america before he has some big fights,which is fair enough in my opinion,manfredo is a big name in america not just to fight fans but to the general public because of the contender,i know manfredo looks like a cartoon and is a nerd and is ****,but calzaghe just wants some recognition.

i truly beleive he wants the big fights with taylor or winky or kessler

Comment

Originally posted by azza View Post
          he is fighting menfredo to get some recognition in america before he has some big fights,which is fair enough in my opinion,manfredo is a big name in america not just to fight fans but to the general public because of the contender,i know manfredo looks like a cartoon and is a nerd and is ****,but calzaghe just wants some recognition.

i truly beleive he wants the big fights with taylor or winky or kessler

but he already beaten Jeff Lacy ..dominant and clean. his promotion sucks big time.

Comment

if the fight with manfredo was in america i suppose it would be a little more understandable

Comment

Originally posted by adietheforestfa View Post
              Why is Joe Calzaghe fighting Pater Manfredo???? i havent stopped laughing since the fight was anounced. ( Have they sold any tickets yet?? )

Fight someone decent Joe. And you want recognition you deserve. You think you are in same league as Eubank, Ben. Dont think so. British fight public respect these because they never swerved anyone.

You dismiss Froch as a bum, but surely hes got more to offer than Manfredo. At least Froch would sell some tickets and Have 5000 fans travel. What are you scared of Joe. Come on get it on cos at the moment many fight fans dont even think you are best in Britain. If you dont want to lose your belt then why not fight for British Title.

Sort it out.
              How many fights you had?

I am the only one sick of these internet morons slagging fighters off behind their computer screens and beer bellies?

Comment

manfredo = £££

Comment

i wonder how many threads there have been on this topic. my guess is 432432434.

Comment

Originally posted by xzworks View Post
                    but he already beaten Jeff Lacy ..dominant and clean. his promotion sucks big time.
                    That much I'll agree with. Beating Manfredo for HBO does not seem a necessary step.

Comment

Working...
                    X