Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

anyone know when the ticket prices come out? deffo going to this

Comment

Comment

So who is going to this - Im tempted to go myself (id have to drag the missus along) but not sure which tickets to go for! £200 for ringside aint too bad I suppose...

Comment

this looks like it going be a good card....can't wait

Comment

Originally posted by black.ink View Post
            I seriously cannot wait for this card. I can imagine ticket costs to be ridiculously high, but it's one of the best British cards i've seen for a while, and i for one will not be missing this.

I haven't followed much of Murat, but i understand he is a highly rated prospect in Germany, and he's too good domestically, so should present a fresh challenge for Cleverly. Cleverly should be more boxing focused too now is study's are complete....so this should be a good fight.

I don't know what is happening with Brook lately..is the fight still on? After his setback in Sheffield with the incident at the club, he seems to be in the limelight for the wrong reasons now, which is a shame as i see him beating Jennings a tough domestic battle.

I expect Degale and Rhodes to win their respected fights. Macklin/Barker was always going to happen sooner or later and i'm glad it is now, as i see Macklin being too good for Barker and should be hitting bigger things in the upcoming year.

As for Chisora/Sexton, i see this actually being a pretty decent heavyweight dust-up....Chisora really should see off Sexton, but it won't be easy. I want Chisora to shut Fury up too... so fingers crossed that happens after.

Bring it on. Props to Warren for doing what British boxing needed, even though i hate the cunt.
            Good post-I am picking the same guys as you though some of the fights are hard to call

And yes warren is a cunt but i give the man credit for getting this together,will be a great night

Comment

Can't wait for this. The last live fight I went to was Froch vs Dirrell. A decent card near to where I live has been a long time coming.

Comment

This is a great night of boxing, if all the fights on Boxer rec for that night are confirmed.

As well as the Magnificent 7 card, there is Mosely vs Mora, Ortiz and Alvarez are fighting, aswell as Lopez vs Marquez.

Comment

Originally posted by Clegg View Post
                  Brook by KO.
                  i'll bet on Jennings again mate. hopefully brook won't ***** out this time

Comment

Working...
                  X