No announcement yet.

Alan Colmes passes away

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
    Don't tell me how I feel. It's rude and arrogant.

I gave you my reasons for what I said, and never said FoxNews was a reason. Pay attention and stop being a superfan.
    There is a thing called reading between the lines, your ass is the last person who should criticize people for making assumptions

Comment

Originally posted by krazyn8tive View Post
      It's called respect for the dead. Jesus dude
      Once again

So if Clinton (either) or Obama died tomorrow, you'd all of a sudden be respectable?

You can't have cake and eat it too

Comment

Originally posted by PF Rudyo View Post
        Once again

So if Clinton (either) or Obama died tomorrow, you'd all of a sudden be respectable?

You can't have cake and eat it too
        No, because they are terrible people. Clinton moreso. Alan Colmes wasn't a bad person (that I know of).

Comment

No, because they are terrible people. Clinton moreso. Alan Colmes wasn't a bad person (that I know of).
          Exactly, so your whole "respect the dead" comment is complete BS.

Thank you for proving my point, your ass had zero respect for Colmes while he was alive. Stop trying to front once he's dead....

GHW, and GW Bush are going to the same hell the Clintons are btw. Same hell Regan is in. You could try being honest about your feelings like I am instead of trying to puff up Colmes to give good PR to Hannity.
          Last edited by Rudyo; 02-23-2017, 02:01 PM.

Comment

Exactly, so you're whole "respect the dead" comment is complete BS.

Thank you for proving my point, your ass had zero respect for Colmes while he was alive. Stop trying to front once he's dead....

GHW, and GW Bush are going to the same hell the Clintons are btw. Same hell Regan is in.
            It doesn't prove your point. People can say "rip Alan colmes" and mean it. You're still trying to politicize it. He's fcukin dead! Just stop it already. Have some decency.

Also, I didn't say it. I just got on you for passive aggressively attacking people who were. Find something else to do dude. It's not a good look.

Comment

Exactly, so your whole "respect the dead" comment is complete BS.

GHW, and GW Bush are going to the same hell the Clintons are btw. Same hell Regan is in. You could try being honest about your feelings like I am instead of trying to puff up Colmes to give good PR to Hannity.
              Also, show where I puffed up colmes and gave good pr to hannity. I'll wait.

Comment

Also, show where I puffed up colmes and gave good pr to hannity. I'll wait.
                You're too much man

Obviously you didn't post those exact words.... Telling me to have decency

Comment

You're too much man

Obviously you didn't post those exact words.... Telling me to have decency
                  No proof huh? I'll walk away with my "W".

Comment

Hannity and Colmes was a **** show. Hannity ran all over him.

Two days ago, all of you would be calling Colmes a cuck, now he's some kind of respectable moderate man.
                    Thats because Hannity is a cartoon.

Not everyone can have it in them to be that way.

Im glad Colmes never tried to out-clown Hannity.

Comment

There is a thing called reading between the lines, your ass is the last person who should criticize people for making assumptions
                      I didn't say it was an assumption. He made a straight statement about my beliefs, not an assumption.

You might want to dial back the smug and read what was said again. This time, try and comprehend it.

Comment

Working...
                      X