Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Arum: Reports of Pacquiao vs. Khan Deal is Complete Bull****!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lopez_Boxing View Post
    Khan would still be a tougher opponent than manny has fought in YEARS. Sad to say.
    to be fair, he fought floyd in 2015, two top 10 WW in 2016. He fought better opponents than the other top welters did that last year (not counting khan or brook who moved up). you know, guys that are suppose to take over the division. But hey manny is washed up!! but but he needs to fight Crawford!

Comment

Originally posted by OctoberRed View Post
      Typical team Khan. Tell UK reporters some fake news, they run with the story and then it gets denied. Been going on with Khan vs. Mayweather or Pacquiao for years in these UK paper.s
      Team Khan don't even want the fight. They want a tune up

Comment

Originally posted by rrayvez View Post
        you think khan is tougher than Bradley? Nah
        For PAC. I absolutely do. Slow basic punches without any power. Perfect for PAC. Which he proved in the first fight. Let alone the 2nd and 3rd. You don't agree?

IG: Lopez_Boxing

Comment

For PAC. I absolutely do. Slow basic punches without any power. Perfect for PAC. Which he proved in the first fight. Let alone the 2nd and 3rd. You don't agree?

in looking at pac and khans performance vs algieri, I think khan is easy work for pac. Especially after a year layoff and coming off a brutal ko.

Comment

Originally posted by KnockoutKings View Post
            to be fair, he fought floyd in 2015, two top 10 WW in 2016. He fought better opponents than the other top welters did that last year (not counting khan or brook who moved up). you know, guys that are suppose to take over the division. But hey manny is washed up!! but but he needs to fight Crawford!
            You got me on Floyd. I just think he isn't fighter the caliber he is suppose to. I mean we are talking about MANNY ****ING PACQUIAO. It's sad that his name is even being mentioned with the Jeff horns and Amir khans. But he paid his dues. Much respect to the legend

Comment

Originally posted by rrayvez View Post
              in looking at pac and khans performance vs algieri, I think khan is easy work for pac. Especially after a year layoff and coming off a brutal ko.
              Oh no doubt. But it would be more entertaining and more of a challenge while it lasted. Khan isn't in a boring fight. And unfortunately most of pacs oppents can stink but up the ring when they taste his power.

Comment

Amir Khan don't have the skill set to beat Pacquiao

Comment

Oh no doubt. But it would be more entertaining and more of a challenge while it lasted. Khan isn't in a boring fight. And unfortunately most of pacs oppents can stink but up the ring when they taste his power.

Fair enough. I just think that with the way boxing has worked historically, a young gun like Crawford, Garcia vs Thurman winner or brook vs Spence winner should be the one to get the opportunity at pac in order to create boxing a next big star. Khans time to become a star has passed, I'd prefer someone more deserving to get that fight.

Comment

50-50 fight. Manny definitely isn't washed up yet, he's still got a lot left so Khan won't necessarily beat him as easily as you might think. But Manny already ducked Khan when the fight was on the table last time and took an easy payday against Rios instead so I doubt the fight happens. Horn would be a much easier opponent so Arum is much more likely to make that fight.

Comment

tbh the report ARum is speaking about came from the Sun but was originally reported in The Times and it says there is a verbal agreement, nothing written yet.

What's weird is, Khan has won the poll and Pacquiao has tried to distance himself from Horn...so I'm curious whats happening with the hwole promotional side of things.

Comment

Working...
                      X