Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: DeGale: Mayweather Talks Rubbish, Has Big Ego, All About Him

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bigdunny1 View Post
    Floyd made headlines all week but they were only about himself. That's why nobody knew or cared about this fight, drew only 454K viewers. He made tons of TV and radio with his promoter hat on but spent that time just hogging the spotlight and making it about him and not the fighters or event he's promoting. After the fight he did it again and embarrassed himself calling a close fight a robbery.
    Kind of hard to say, he embarrassed himself by calling it a robbery. He's only doing what every promoter in the business does, when they feel their guy should've gotten the nod.

Comment

Originally posted by HAVISJ View Post
      Kind of hard to say, he embarrassed himself by calling it a robbery. He's only doing what every promoter in the business does, when they feel their guy should've gotten the nod.
      He said that he's not paying off judges like other promoters after a fight most felt could of gone either way. A draw in a razor tight fight isn't a robbery and saying the other fighter who is managed by haymon and Hearn guys who Floyd works with is just stupid. No problem with a promoter having his fighters back but giving all the comments before and after it just seems more about floyds ego and not about his fighters. Like I said last week he does all these appearences strategic because he has event coming but couldn't help himself and made it all about him barely mentioned his fighters made headlines for all the wrong reasons brought no attention or eyeballs to his event and the TV ratings sucked. If he wants his company to be taken serious can't do those things.

Comment

Originally posted by Jim Tom View Post
        Of course it was a robbery, everyone except a few blind mice saw it. In any case everyone knows Eddie Hearn ' s fighters don't lose a decision èven ally f the IBF is involved. All they need to do is hear the final bell and they will win or draw. EDDIE Hearn is a slime ball who is more corrupt than the devil.
        i never picked up on that, that's an interesting point.

Hearn definitely has the IBF in his pocket when it comes to rankings but I never thought about decisions and off the top of my head I can't think of any close fights that didn't go his fighters way.

Comment

Originally posted by bigdunny1 View Post
          He said that he's not paying off judges like other promoters after a fight most felt could of gone either way. A draw in a razor tight fight isn't a robbery and saying the other fighter who is managed by haymon and Hearn guys who Floyd works with is just stupid. No problem with a promoter having his fighters back but giving all the comments before and after it just seems more about floyds ego and not about his fighters. Like I said last week he does all these appearences strategic because he has event coming but couldn't help himself and made it all about him barely mentioned his fighters made headlines for all the wrong reasons brought no attention or eyeballs to his event and the TV ratings sucked. If he wants his company to be taken serious can't do those things.
          and that's why degale turned down tmt and resigned with hearn a guy who is a real promoter.

Comment

Shut it Degale, you got your ass kicked and Jack made you look like you was sucking the glass pipe like Pookey in CB4!

I'll give you that, you've got lots of heart and maybe your ability to be soo delusional beyond belief helped pushed your will beyond it's limits to survive the 12th round(that and Jack punching himself out) but Floyd can fu€k your sis anytime, just throw a easy million to tap her and she'll be face down and ass up!

I think Zurdo beats him and if Golovkin gains the courage, i believe he can give you tough tough fight as well!

Comment

Originally posted by jmrf4435 View Post
              That fight was no damn robbery> It was a close fight and the judges awarded the more flashy fighter.

They traded KD's and went toe to toe. How was that a robbery.

See bradley-pacman 1 and kovalev ward---THOSE Will each you what a robbery is

That was a clear robbery. De gale was slapping and got hit more. He kept spitting out the mouth guard because he thought the referee would pause the fight so he could get a breather. Badou Jack put more pressure and was more consistent with his pressure and landing far more shots. No Hearn fighter loses an IBF decision.

Comment

Floyd's 6ay anyway he wants to fk the female version of degale

Comment

Originally posted by Jim Tom View Post
                  Of course it was a robbery, everyone except a few blind mice saw it. In any case everyone knows Eddie Hearn ' s fighters don't lose a decision especially when the IBF is involved. All they need to do is hear the final bell and they will win or draw. EDDIE Hearn is a slime ball who is more corrupt than the devil.
                  You're a fool if you think a close fight is somehow a robbery

Comment

DeGale is spot on to be fair.

Jack is Mayweather's fighter so i can see why Mayweather is saying what he's saying. I can also see why, and agree with, DeGale calling him out for putting himself front stage and center.

Comment

Working...
                    X