Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: DeGale: I'd Rather See Joshua Fight The Real Champ - Tyson Fury

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tyson Fury is the champ and all you haters go F yourself.

Comment

Is Tyson Fury even going to fight again?
      His mental health is more important than his boxing career.

Comment

Yeah, it's not possible.

Apart from Fury, the guy's i'd like to see Joshua fight is Wlad, Wilder, Haye and maybe Ortiz and we're getting one of those in his next fight so no complaints from me.

Comment

Has any mentioned to thick Degale that Tyson is currently suffering from mental illness and drug abuse problems and has a massive task in front of him just climbing between the ropes again?

Comment

Tyson Fury doesn't have any titles, doesn't have a license and is currently serving a ban for steroid use under the guise of recovering from depression.

Comment

Anything could happen in the Wlad vs Joshua fight ,the only thing that could happen in a Fury one is a one sided mugging by Joshua . Fury would get battered . At least Wlad has the k.o power and style to make this anyones fight . Fury would look helpless against Joshua .

Comment

Originally posted by johnnycontrolet View Post
                I can't believe that someone cares about redneck Fury. Don't they realize that this brainless idiot is a disgrace for boxing..... AJ vs Wlad is a classy fight with two real athletes who are role models and that helps our sport big time!
                You sound like a typical politically correct wimp. Fury is one of the top guys in the division. Disgrace? He beat Wlad and he would beat Joshua too. Whoever wins is a paper champion

It doesnt help the sport, nobody even cares about the HW division and NOBODY cared about Klitschko anymore, are you kidding?

Comment

Looks like DeGale isn't up to date with the HW division.. Well there is no real champ atm..

Comment

Wlad is a step up in class so its perfect fight.
                    Some favour Wlad as they think his experience will get him past JOsh. Some think Josh will be too much for past prime Wlad.

Every opinion is valid. Experience will only take you so far, but there comes a point when you are past it, so who better to be the new era than josh.

Comment

"I wish Joshua would fight that crazy 350 lb coke head instead of the best heavyweight of the past 10+ years"

Comment

Working...
                      X