Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Like this stupid fuck gets to post obvious stupid shit, like this after thread after thread of posting like he has a wife, and is asian yet this shit that he posts always gets a pass
    BostonGuy -MEGA-

Comment

This is some disgraceful **** right here.

Comment

Originally posted by PF Rudyo View Post
        Like this stupid fuck gets to post obvious stupid shit, like this after thread after thread of posting like he has a wife, and is asian yet this shit that he posts always gets a pass
        BostonGuy -MEGA-
        This is some disgraceful **** right here.
        why are you snitching?

why dont you prove him wrong with knowledge instead of acting all emotional and asking for censorship????

i mean i dont fcking like b.utler myself, but you're acting like a little b*tch....

i mean you went to prison right yet you over here snitching over some troll thread.....

PROVE HIM WRONG.

Stop acting like a facist neo liberal that ask for censorship when you dont agree with another person's opinion....

you have a golden opportunity here to prove him wrong.....

yet you want censorship....

that is some lame ass **** rudyo....

Comment

BostonGuy -MEGA-
          Leave him alone, you free speech banning commie. Go protest on college campuses and demand your safe space.

Comment

Originally posted by Sterling Archer View Post
            why are you snitching?

why dont you prove him wrong with knowledge instead of acting all emotional and asking for censorship????

i mean i dont fcking like b.utler myself, but you're acting like a little b*tch....

i mean you went to prison right yet you over here snitching over some troll thread.....

PROVE HIM WRONG.

Stop acting like a facist neo liberal that ask for censorship when you dont agree with another person's opinion....

you have a golden opportunity here to prove him wrong.....

yet you want censorship....

that is some lame ass **** rudyo....

I'm not trying to disprove an obvious troll... Like it's obvious...

If I had to try to disprove him, I'd say something like the original settlers would have not been able to survive without native knowledge. This would have been solved over the centuries and we'd still probably end at the same road but this dude is an obvious troll.....

This is no like trial of toughness (the prison comments), just me being sick of seeing this day after day.

Comment

Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
              Leave him alone, you free speech banning commie. Go protest on college campuses and demand your safe space.
              I only went to tech school.... If Butler was an obvious original poster and not a stupid ass troll/alt I wouldn't care.

Comment

That's right, Native Americans had nothing to do wit Americas pollution and dirty water. I agree 100%.

Comment

I only went to tech school.... If Butler was an obvious original poster and not a stupid ass troll/alt I wouldn't care.
                  Yeah, but he provides solid entertainment, and a convenient punching bag. Everyone serves their purpose, even the trolls.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                    That's right, Native Americans had nothing to do wit Americas pollution and dirty water. I agree 100%.
                    I am surprised that you still haven't drowned in your own tears from your white guilt. Did you make sure to get a nice gift for your wifes boyfriend this year?

Comment

Working...
                    X