No announcement yet.

Official 7th Annual Fantasy Football Walt Liquor Bowl

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Come on Man... View Post
    Your team has really underachieved given their talent. That's fantasy for you...
    Yep, plus bad breaks like what I was just talking bout. No doubt my team sucks, but I think +5 points because someone gets to 150yds is kinda dumb imo?

Anyone else agree or is it just me?

Comment

• Alright, thanks Russ. Knocked off the first of many higher seeds to come in the next few weeks.

Giants D needs to get me like a pitiful amount of points to seal the deal.

Comment

• Originally posted by PF Rudyo View Post
        Yep, plus bad breaks like what I was just talking bout. No doubt my team sucks, but I think +5 points because someone gets to 150yds is kinda dumb imo?

Anyone else agree or is it just me?
        I disagree respectfully because it's not like its easy to get 150 yards in a game. Special games deserve special rewards.

Comment

• Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
          I disagree respectfully because it's not like its easy to get 150 yards in a game. Special games deserve special rewards.
          I mean, how I feel is that you are already getting rewarded for the special game, by the huge points that you're getting from the player... I just don't see the point in like "achievement" points."

I know im prob in the minority though, not the biggest problem in the world I think this week is just the first week I've had it happen to me where I checked the individual score of the player so first time I noticed.

Comment

• Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
            Agree on this. 150 yards isn't easy at all.

I don't like when we get punished for trying to do something special, like your kicker getting docked 3 points for missing a 50 plus yard field goal.

I've been docked 9 points in the last two weeks for this.

Comment

• Originally posted by jreckoning View Post
              Agree on this. 150 yards isn't easy at all.

I don't like when we get punished for trying to do something special, like your kicker getting docked 3 points for missing a 50 plus yard field goal.

I've been docked 9 points in the last two weeks for this.
              The penalization of missed field goals has been in the rules of this league since before I joined. This happened four years ago when it was depenalized by the standard Yahoo! scoring. We agreed that it couldn't be amended that year because it devalues huge leg guys like Janikowski, Crosby, Rackers, etc. Since then and before that season missed field goals have always been penalized.

Comment

• Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
                The penalization of missed field goals has been in the rules of this league since before I joined. This happened four years ago when it was depenalized by the standard Yahoo! scoring. We agreed that it couldn't be amended that year because it devalues huge leg guys like Janikowski, Crosby, Rackers, etc. Since then and before that season missed field goals have always been penalized.
                I know it has and I joined a long time ago.
                Doesn't mean I have to like it .

Good game, btw. Stefon Diggs is a beast.

Comment

• Originally posted by jreckoning View Post
                  I know it has and I joined a long time ago.
                  Doesn't mean I have to like it .

Good game, btw. Stefon Diggs is a beast.
                  I have an optimal lineup on my bench that would've had you sweating a whole hell of a lot more. With Cutler back that Bears offense seemed way more formidable.

Comment

• poor Reed. This is the second time this season that his team has done well, but his opponent has put up 200+ points.

Comment

• John got flat lined .

Comment

Working...
                      X