Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Everyone Wants to Talk About Floyd's IV - What About Pac-Monster's Toradol Abuse???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Shape up View Post
    You do know that drugs affect different people in different ways don't you dickhead,
    The hell are you talking about? You trying to say toradol affects each person differently? Man, shut your dumb ass up.

Originally posted by Shape up View Post
    NSAC said no because they were unaware of the injury, not because it would make pacquaio superhuman,
    NSAC gave more than one reason that they denied it, moron. Why don't you try doing some research.

1. There was no proof of injury.
    2. It's dangerous to the fighter.
    3. The fighter should be in a natural state.

“We don't allow Ibuprofen, Tylenol, or anti-inflammatories. It thins the blood and forces them to bleed even faster. You want the fighter to be in a natural state,” said Aguilar. “When the request was made to us, we made that evaluation, looked at our procedures, looked at our past decisions, and said no, this is not something we can do.”

do you honestly think WADA hasn't looked at toradol and accessed it, found it not to be enhancing.
    It's an anti-inflammatory that has been abused in contact sports, moron. Have you read what's been said about it, or do I need to repost it?

WADA seems to be mostly concerned with steroids. But as you can see, this issue has definitely come up.

Even the World Anti-Doping Agency is taking a hard look at the usage of this drug. While the "non-steroidal" part is highlighted by those using the drugs and there are no real connections between corticosteroids and anabolic steroids, that hasn't stopped some from calling it a performance-enhancer.

Hans Geyer, the deputy director of WADA, said that he considered anti-inflammatories a "doping substance."

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1...s-on-the-court

Now you say no one writes down dehydration on the questionaire, no one else seems to have IV after their weigh in seems to be more pertinent, for you to say the NSAC doesn't want them to write dehydration down is a crock of ****, that's your baseless opinion
    No one in combat sports takes IVs? lol. You just clowned yourself. It was pretty rampant in MMA. I just told you that De La Hoya did it. Other boxers as well, I'm sure.

And um, unless you can find me one boxer that has revealed their dehydration to NSAC, shut ya dumb ass up and let it go already.

Comment

• Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
      Are you serious?

The reporter wants to know why the need for an IV.

Floyd responds that to rehydrate other athletes use other methods such as Pedialyte while Floyd used an IV!

Sorry but Floyd had to ask 3 times yet you say that he didn't understand ..... Floyd was buying time then passed the buck to Ellerbe when he put himself in a deeper hole!
      You have made numerous post in multiple threads where you intentionally omitt portions of his response.

The interviewer specifically asks about the fluids in the iv. When asked for clarification, he then mentions "saline soulution". Floyd's response of "some fighters use Pedialyte" would be consistent to how the question was
      asked - which was perceived to be a question about the substances contained in the iv rather than the legality of using an iv.

The follow up questions that ellerbe answered were more about the need to rehydrate - in which ellerbe gave multiple reasons as to what can contribute to dehydration.

Floyd "passed the buck to ellerbe" as if it was a sign of guilt has been debunked also because he did the same exact thing with the next topic when asked.

Now you accuse him of buying time? Come on. You're getting more desperate!!!!!

Comment

• Yo ADP02 , more lies:

Pacquiao's promoter put out a statement on behalf of the fighter late Monday afternoon saying that the injury was disclosed to the U.S. Anti-Doping Agency, which approved the use of an anti-inflammatory shot for the fight. But USADA was only a third party to the fight, charged only with testing the fighters for banned substances in training and the night of the bout.

"We had no medical information, no MRIs, no documents," said Travis Tygart, who heads the USADA. "It was not an anti-doping issue. The real question is why his camp checked 'no' on the disclosure. Either they made a terrible mistake to not follow the rules or they were trying not to give information to the other side. I'm not sure there's a middle ground."

Tygart said his agency, which was hired by promoters to oversee drug testing for the bout, was contacted April 7 asking about the use of various substances and whether they were allowed under anti-doping rules. He said there was another call 10 days later asking about using a different substance, again for what the USADA was told was an unspecified shoulder problem.

So all of that talk about disclosure to USADA was really just a phone call asking what was illegal and what wasn't, huh? LMAO. How the hell would USADA be required to contact NSAC about the injury with no proof of one given to them??? I mean, I knew that this was how it went down, but I never saw it stated outright until now.

Then you got Koncz saying he filled out the medical form, but NSAC says this:

Nevada Athletic Commission executive director Bob Bennett said Pacquiao filled out the form himself and understood the questions. A copy of the form was posted earlier on the True.Ink website, signed by both Pacquiao and his manager, Michael Koncz.
        http://www.espn.co.uk/boxing/story/_...houlder-injury

Man, your God's team is FULL OF LIES. How many lies have they been caught in now?

Get out of here with this bullshlt. I'm so done wasting my time on this shlt. Guilty as sin. Case closed.

I'm done.

Comment

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
          Yo ADP02 , more lies:

Pacquiao's promoter put out a statement on behalf of the fighter late Monday afternoon saying that the injury was disclosed to the U.S. Anti-Doping Agency, which approved the use of an anti-inflammatory shot for the fight. But USADA was only a third party to the fight, charged only with testing the fighters for banned substances in training and the night of the bout.

"We had no medical information, no MRIs, no documents," said Travis Tygart, who heads the USADA. "It was not an anti-doping issue. The real question is why his camp checked 'no' on the disclosure. Either they made a terrible mistake to not follow the rules or they were trying not to give information to the other side. I'm not sure there's a middle ground."

Tygart said his agency, which was hired by promoters to oversee drug testing for the bout, was contacted April 7 asking about the use of various substances and whether they were allowed under anti-doping rules. He said there was another call 10 days later asking about using a different substance, again for what the USADA was told was an unspecified shoulder problem.

So all of that talk about disclosure to USADA was really just a phone call asking what was illegal and what wasn't, huh? LMAO. How the hell would USADA be required to contact NSAC about the injury with no proof of one given to them??? I mean, I knew that this was how it went down, but I never saw it stated outright until now.

Then you got Koncz saying he filled out the medical form, but NSAC says this:

Nevada Athletic Commission executive director Bob Bennett said Pacquiao filled out the form himself and understood the questions. A copy of the form was posted earlier on the True.Ink website, signed by both Pacquiao and his manager, Michael Koncz.
          http://www.espn.co.uk/boxing/story/_...houlder-injury

Man, your God's team is FULL OF LIES. How many lies have they been caught in now?

Get out of here with this bullshlt. I'm so done wasting my time on this shlt. Guilty as sin. Case closed.

I'm done.
          I keep telling pact@rds calling and asking USADA if something is banned IS NOT AN APPROVAL.

And recently Bob arum claiming he received a ****ing TUE???? Lmao

But we all know Bob is a liar. But it's the ****ing insane people that believe their bull****.

Bottom line - NSAC CAUGHT TEAM PAC TRYING TO USE TORADOL - THEN THEY LIED ABOUT WHO GAVE THE APPROVAL TO DO SO.

Smh.

If it was a legit - then why lie about the APPROVAL?

Comment

• Originally posted by Dosumpthin View Post
            I keep telling pact@rds calling and asking USADA if something is banned IS NOT AN APPROVAL.

But we all know Bob is a liar. But it's the ****ing insane people that believe their bull****.

Bottom line - NSAC CAUGHT TEAM PAC TRYING TO USE TORADOL - THEN THEY LIED ABOUT WHO GAVE THE APPROVAL TO DO SO.

Smh.

Man this shlt is fishy as ****. I'm starting to wonder like Paulie if there really was an injury at all. There damn sure was no full-thickness rotator cuff injury. Look at the mounds of lies from this team. And you can tell that they just tell Pacquiao to keep his mouth closed because they know he is too stupid. That's why he got in trouble with the "salt water healed my wounds" shlt. All of his team members just talk for him....and promptly get caught in lies. Old Bob can't even keep track of his lies anymore? They got a TUE for Toradol????

It's disgraceful.

Comment

I expect this type of response from you because it is apparent you don't underatand the philosophy behind the implementation of ABP and certain parts of WADA code. Not do you understand how they determine violations and what they consider adverse analytical findings.

We've been over this before but you couldn't grasp the concept.

But to answer your point, WADA labs and the ABP software will discover irregularities in the athletes samples such as dilution. This alone can result in an adverse analytical finding unless WADA/USADA was made aware prior to sample collection.

So no. Athletes are not free to dilute their samples without it being a violation as you suggest.
              Sorry but you either cannot get my point or just want to protect Floyd.

Why are you bringing up LABs/Passports when it was the DCO who initially determined if Floyd's sample was too dilute? My point is that if LABs/Passport finds dilution irregularities, its too late in Floyd's case! What are they going to do with that sample? Its too dilute! :lo1:

Maybe it's possible. I'm not sure. I guess if you say so....... Use an iv, pass the gravity test and still mask ped use or distort their values in a way not raise suspicion. I suppose this is useful and valuable information. Post your source please.

In the meantime, I'm aware that Floyd submitted a partial sample prior the IV administration - so I don't know how this applies specifically to floyd.
              Samples were collected hours after the DCO initially went to visit Floyd. So to say, you are also aware but do not mention that there was a delay of about 6 hours to get Floyd's urine. That in itself may have accomplished what Floyd wanted.

Nick Diaz had 3 urine samples collected on the day of one of his fights. 2 samples used specific gravity tests to check for dilution. They came back .003 and .006. According to WADA rules, .006 is passible. Both samples returned negative results (not in violation). The third test which was done by Quest Lab and used a different protocol (not sg) turned in a positive result.

So to say that the sg test did not catch that the urine sample was too dilute to get a positive result!!!

Rightfully so. WADA has gone great lengths to keep athelets informed about their policy on IV use. WADA wants to be informed IN ADVANCE when an IV is used or else when they find out they will hit you with a violation.

Its similar to a boss telling an employee to inform them if your going to be late or absent.
              You are twisting the quote. The quote is stating that its suspicious when an athlete gets an IV just before the sample collection. They are not saying its OK if you declared it.

There have been cases where the athlete has declared the IV beforehand but USADA still said that they were in violation. Floyd is special ......

Again. You don't understand how the ABP is implemented.

Bottom line is USADA was aware prior to sample collection. That's really the goal. WADA wants to be informed about IV use or else you may be comitting a rule violation.

As stated above, yes that holds true for Floyd but others have declared but were in violation.

I know enough about the passport .....
              Floyd used an IV then 3 weeks later was given a TUE.

If for instance, Floyd usually comes in with substance XXX at a level of 0.0001 but due to the IV, there was a dilution of 50% then the substance XXX may be at a lower level of lets say 0.000005. Under normal circumstances, this would be flagged as a violation but due to the IV, the urine was diluted and skewed Floyd's results.

So Floyd can come back and say I had an IV and that skewed my results! Then presents that BS RETRO TUE! Passport results are then thrown out the window!

First off you can't apply something that general specifically to floyd. Stop it. That's not a solid argument.

Secondly you can't beat ABP montoring of 50+ samples by using one IV.

The study you are referring to is MICRODOSING and go under the radar without being subjected to more testing. Especially as a low level athelete.

But we know Floyd and Manny were THOROUGHLY tested.

So why bring this up?
              While we cannot know which PED Floyd was trying to hide, it may have been EPO and he would more than likely be microdosing, as I have already pointed out before.

At that point in time, Floyd more than likely thought that testing was over except for after the fight test. He more than likely microdosed the night before the weigh in then got an unexpected knock by the DCO that day. To be sure, Floyd delayed as much as he can and drank as much as he can and used an IV. Depending on his dose, the delay could have been enough but why chance it.

Others have micro-dosed and got caught. One cyclists said that the only reason that he got caught was because he forgot to drink plenty of water after microdosing. In other words, he had done it before and passed the test every time he drank plenty of water.

Again, we saw Floyd delay, drink plenty of water then unexplainably still need to use an IV. That is unacceptable.

Comment

• Usada said themselves they were oly hired to do the testing and were only a 3rd party, why did they think they had authority to give a tue when Bennett clearly said they didn't, as for MMA, BJ Penn was removed from a fight card for an IV dickhead

Comment

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
                  That's defending it? Sorry that you took that the wrong way. That's pointing out the difference between the two.

I would have much more understood if Manny was trying to use Xylocaine. It would target specifically his shoulder. Not Toradol to numb his entire body. That makes no sense.
                  Originally posted by travestyny View Post
                  By the way, great job quoting the Nevada State ringside physician (now the head of VADA) in this video. Maybe if a Nevada physician was made aware of Pacquaio's injury, he would have been able to take some pain meds, hmm?
                  Just to remind you, XYLOCAINE was about Floyd NOT Manny

Lots of athletes who have injuries have used Toradol and its not a banned substance. IV is banned but you are not going there. I wonder why?

Comment

You have made numerous post in multiple threads where you intentionally omitt portions of his response.

The interviewer specifically asks about the fluids in the iv. When asked for clarification, he then mentions "saline soulution". Floyd's response of "some fighters use Pedialyte" would be consistent to how the question was
                    asked - which was perceived to be a question about the substances contained in the iv rather than the legality of using an iv.

The follow up questions that ellerbe answered were more about the need to rehydrate - in which ellerbe gave multiple reasons as to what can contribute to dehydration.

Floyd "passed the buck to ellerbe" as if it was a sign of guilt has been debunked also because he did the same exact thing with the next topic when asked.

Now you accuse him of buying time? Come on. You're getting more desperate!!!!!
                    Its right there. Reporter is asking why did he need to take the IV.
                    "I was surprised that you had to take it?"

BOTH Ellerbe and Floyd new what this was about. Only you are trying to protect Floyd.

Reporter: What you took after the weigh in where you had the TUE from USADA where they inject the fluid that you took. I was surprised that you had to take it?
                    Floyd: Say it again?
                    Reporter: Whatever it was that you took after the weigh in that USADA, the saline solution and whatever else it was.
                    Floyd: Take like what?
                    Reporter: I know that USADA they gave you a TUE
                    Floyd: "Some athletes take Pedialyte (Floyd used an IV), Ellerbe can touch on that subject."
                    Floyd/Ellerbe: "IV was just for rehydration, just rehydration."
                    REporter: "But your normally not struggling to make weight, so why the IV"
                    Floyd/Ellerbe: "Floyd wasn't struggling to make weight"
                    Floyd/Ellerbe: "You gotta remember that he is working out, having to give blood, give urine ..... it was NOTHING OUT OF THE ORDINARY"

Last edited by ADP02; 10-16-2016, 03:23 PM.

Comment

Smh.

Whats dumb is that you never talk like this when it comes to Floyd requiring an IV.

Toradol is NOT a banned substance. The only issue was that the NSAC wanted to make sure that Manny was at a disadvantage and later when they found out about Floyd not notifying, the NSAC and YOU and other Floyd fans brushed it off.

Comment

Working...
                      X