Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo To Golovkin: I Fear No Man, You Turned Down Our Offer!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by cupocity303 View Post
    Christ, he is so slick at evading a question, he could be a politician. They coached him well. But it's too transparent.

I can see how Canelo is one of those people who doesn't spend a lot of time online. He thinks there isn't a world outside of live television exposure. So as long as he acts tough with his "I'm ready to fight right now, Mexican's don't **** around" machismo routine in front of all the live viewers and fans in attendance, it's all good.
    I must admit that he knows pretty well how to duck straight answers with b.s nonsenses.

Comment

Originally posted by HansGruber View Post
      You knew it cuz red headed c-nt's dumb translator told you so ? ROFL do you wear fishnets as well ?

There were no REAL contract Canelita the b1tch unbuckled that belt and ran for the hill like a ho she is.
      like when GGG said he will fight anyone from 154-168 but not ward or froch unless its a catchweight ROFL, true champ right there.

Comment

How is that hbo translator not fired yet. He keeps ****ing up.

Comment

Everybody just needs to stop bullshiiiiting and make this fight

Comment

Originally posted by TheCell8 View Post
            It was two to three, not three to four. But regardless, that was a horrible offer... That's basically $6M...

If people are dubbing it the biggest fight in boxing, and some are even projecting it might actually do over 1M buys, how can you just give him a flat fee? part of the reason that it's the biggest fight is because of the matchup, because Golovkin. He's going to contribute to bringing some of those numbers. You have to give him some PPV upside.

Neither fighter will get those type of projections without each other. I'm sure Loeffler knows that GGG is the B-Side, they'll definitely take less of the split. But you have to have a split here.
            Exaclty, try explaining that to nelo fanboys though.

Comment

Originally posted by casheddie View Post
              I can finally agree with you. GGG never proved he's a middleweight champ.
              Canelo is the best in the world and GGG should agree to a fight with Ward at 176 catchweight right away. But Ward deserves 3 tune ups. Canelo is the draw and he only gave up the WBC middleweight belt because he needed to fill into his body and it would've been too much for him to carry.

You're right, Kenny.
              exactly, thats why GGG needs to take what his daddy gives him. GGG cant offer canelo anything when they are the B side ROFL.

stupid ducking boys.

Comment

Originally posted by Dinamita 03 View Post
                Golovkin's team have already been exposed as hypocrites before, so this doesn't surprise me. They're content riling up their little fan boys.

Truth is if their team didn't believe he was a huge star this fight would've been signed already.
                You believe this body not ready clown? 2 days ago he was saying he wasn't gonna be forced into the ring with Ggg. Max sure swatted that away with contempt. You know that 2-3x zero is still zero?

Comment

Been knew GGG is a fraud he been caught in so many lies over the years. He will never step up to make better fights. Loser

Comment

Loeffler already calling BS

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
                    If this is true than gg and his team are frauds. A few weeks ago gg said he'll fight at 154 if there's a big fight
                    He did ****ing not. Stop it. A few weeks ago he said nothing off the sort. Only Floyd pal.

Originally posted by kidbazooka View Post
                    GGG's team is ruining him they think he's some super star when he's clearly not.

GGG better take the offer next time if not the bus will pass him by.

Canelo is the man ggg and his team better start realizing that
                    GGG is the second half of the biggest fight in the world.

K2 didn't just watch him bring in millions of fans from all around the world just to lay down in negotiations.

Not when it's Canelo who can't except the duck question.

Originally posted by bambam182 View Post
                    i knew that ***** GGG was avoiding canelo.

GGG needs to man up and fight then get his ass kicked so the GGG morons can finally commit suicide.
                    Do you ever get sick of saying ****ing bat shiiiit crazy things not based on Truth.

We all, EVEN YOU EUDE, know damn well it's Canelo who is not agreeing to fight.

Comment

If the offer is 6 million like someone posted then that's more than fair. Golovkin can't earn that kind of money on his own or fighting anyone else. Sounds like a clear duck to me.

Comment

Working...
                      X