No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pedraza Wants Lomachenko, Agrees Martinez Was Drained

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
    This is true. Martinez has been saying for a while now that he has trouble making 130. He even had a fight at 135 before the first Salido fight.

He just kept cutting weight because that's where the money was.

As for Pedraza I wouldn't mind seem him face Lomachenko. If it's true that Arum and Haymon are willing to work together then that would be a great fight to start the cooperation with.
    ... at that time, Crawford was in the lightweight division...

Comment

Originally posted by richardt View Post
      Don't kid yourself! He barely beat Edner Cherry! Lom will box circles around Pedraza.
      Lets make a bet if they make the fight, Im sure Pedraza will beat lomachenko. BTW Pedraza beat the only person that beat Loma in the amateur, they never fought each other doe.

Comment

Originally posted by OctoberRed View Post
        drained or not drained, Martinez was not going to win.
        ^^^^^This....martinez is a limited yet exciting fighter. Far to easy to hit for a technician like Loma or someone like a Mikey Garcia. Sharp shooters will blitz martinez 9/10...I give him this though, the kid has MAD HEART

Comment

Originally posted by PrBoxing88 View Post
          Lets make a bet if they make the fight, Im sure Pedraza will beat lomachenko. BTW Pedraza beat the only person that beat Loma in the amateur, they never fought each other doe.
          No one who struggles with Edner Cherry beats Lom. I'll bet all my points, if not, money then. Lom is on a different level now. One guy is solid, the other guy is sensational.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
            IBF super featherweight world champion Jose "Sniper" Pedraza (22-0, 12KOs) was ringside at the Theater in Madison Square Garden in New York City last weekend, and watched good friend Roman "Rocky" Martinez lose his WBO championship by way of a brutal knockout at the hands of Vasyl Lomachenko (6-1, 4KOs).
            [Click Here To Read More]
            You know Loma is on the cusp when the excuse for losing to him is weight drained. The last time we heard that was our friend Alvarez getting served by Mayweather

Comment

Rocky had n chance in that fight regardless. He was in over his head. I knew it, the rest of Puerto Rico watchin knew it. I live in PR and even i knew he was gonna lose and had no chance. Sad to say but i speak what i feel, doesnt matter if hes a fello countryman.

Comment

Originally posted by MDPopescu View Post
                ... at that time, Crawford was in the lightweight division...
                Yeah. High risk, low reward Crawford.

It's safe to say that Martinez squeezed more money out of the Mexico vs Puerto Rico rivalry with Salido then be would have made getting blasted out by the relatively unknown Crawford.

Comment

No one who struggles with Edner Cherry beats Lom. I'll bet all my points, if not, money then. Lom is on a different level now. One guy is solid, the other guy is sensational.
                  You dont have the points to go all in BUT i give double the amount u have if loma wins, think about it Pedraza is taller rangy and fight at southpaw stance with quick hands and great reflexes... Lets do this.

Comment

Don't kid yourself! He barely beat Edner Cherry! Lom will box circles around Pedraza.
                    you only kidding yourself kid wait and see

Comment

Originally posted by puro dinamita View Post
                      you only kidding yourself kid wait and see
                      Pedraza gets schooled, simple.

Comment

Working...
                      X