No announcement yet.

Anyone See The Legacy Of Time Bradley? What You THink

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ddeg10 View Post
    Are you supposed to be Dr. Phil or something with the relationship advice?

Your accusations are ridiculous and you obviously have issues with women. She has done nothing but help him in his career, and the decisions that have been made since she became his manager have been great ones. You must be getting her mixed up with Jin Mosley.
    Hey the truth hurts, bradley was pure and a virgin and waited for her. She refused him many times growing up and this woman only gave him a shot when her man left her and the kids, and she saw that he was a highly touted boxer and said hey this guy can be my future, she said hey i got nothing to lose, i already dated scrubs, ill ride with bradley to see where he goes.

You honestly think she loves him? If she loved him why did she reject him several times, and get knocked up by two other guys and only got with him when no other guy wanted her? He is the definition of a reserve or back up plan, bradley with his money could have easily got a fresh hot loving woman, who would take care of herself and love him.

Comment

I turned it off after minutes. It was the same recycled story about the gift decision, the depression and all that **** that they uses to hype part 2.

This fight is just uninteresting.

Comment

Is there a single **** in this thread that can actually speak English?

Comment

Originally posted by -PBP- View Post
          I turned it off after minutes. It was the same recycled story about the gift decision, the depression and all that **** that they uses to hype part 2.

Yeah, bradley should win this one though.

Comment

I was expecting Manny to talk some too so I was disappointed in it. Would have liked to hear from Freddy and more from Teddy too about one another.

Basically I wished they would have just made it a 24/7 episode instead

Comment

Originally posted by SugarKaineHook View Post
              Nobody cares about Pac or Bradley. HBO and the other affiliates doing it out of respect for Atlas. The coaching he did with Tyson's psychology was an impressive one and the drama fallouts they had. I have a feeling Bradley is going to school Pac this time around, bout of the year.
              Right, putting a gun to Tyson's head was an impressive physchological tactic.

Comment

Originally posted by !WAR KOVALEV! View Post
                dont make me show me up to that corner ese,

I will.

show you what south sac really bout.
                Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
                You going to catch this fade without 18 of your cousins jumping out the back of a U-Haul truck?

Originally posted by !WAR KOVALEV! View Post
                you know you already shook, we had this convo multiple times over the year and always end the same way lol.

Wave that white flag.
                Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
                Name a spot.

I'm more interested in this cowbell fight than Manny vs Tim

True story

Comment

Originally posted by -PBP- View Post

Pretty much this lol

Comment

Originally posted by SeekDaGreat View Post
                    Right, putting a gun to Tyson's head was an impressive physchological tactic.
                    Don't you know the story? How would you approach an elite boxer that sexually harassed your daughter? Atlas is a tri-state gangsta. Homie don't play that.

Comment

Working...
                    X