Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Sammy Vasquez: I'm Ready For All of The Guys at The Top

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Sammy Vasquez: I'm Ready For All of The Guys at The Top

Los Angeles, CA - Before a crowd of 12,052 at STAPLES Center in downtown Los Angeles, welterweight, "Sergeant" Sammy Vasquez of Monessen, Pennsylvania improved to (21-0, 15 KOs) with a sixth round stoppage of Aron Martinez, (20-5, 4 KOs) of Michoacan, Mexico.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Amir Khan vs. Sammy Vasquez Jr. Make it happen!

Comment

I'd like to see Vasquez in with a guy like Diego Chaves. That sort of opponent would be very useful in gauging how good he is.

Comment

Originally posted by vorgaphe View Post
        I'd like to see Vasquez in with a guy like Diego Chaves. That sort of opponent would be very useful in gauging how good he is.
        Too soon IMO. Spence is ready for Chaves.

I would like Lopez-Vasquez. Sucks that Martinez couldn't fight, takes 2 to tango.

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
          Too soon IMO. Spence is ready for Chaves.

I would like Lopez-Vasquez. Sucks that Martinez couldn't fight, takes 2 to tango.
          Yeah, I suppose you're right it probably is a bit early. I have high hopes for him though, a tall southpaw with decent power will always cause problems for other fighters.

Comment

Originally posted by vorgaphe View Post
            Yeah, I suppose you're right it probably is a bit early. I have high hopes for him though, a tall southpaw with decent power will always cause problems for other fighters.
            Agreed. I have high hopes for him. I was hoping Martinez would pour the pressure on him to see how he does.

Comment

He should work on his power, everything else looks nice. Welterweight is full of heavy hitters with exception of a few like timmy bradley.

Comment

Sammy Vasquez vs Omar Figueroa

Comment

Who Can is the real deal!!!

Comment

Originally posted by piojo del norte View Post
                    He should work on his power, everything else looks nice. Welterweight is full of heavy hitters with exception of a few like timmy bradley.
                    His defense needs a lot of work too. Martinez offered little so we didn't really get to see if it's improved some.

Comment

Working...
                    X