Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What arr the most viable options for both Bradley and Golovkin?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What arr the most viable options for both Bradley and Golovkin?

Neither of these guys are likely to get their dream fights.

I don't see a Golovkin vs Martinez bout anytime soon, nor a fight with Cotto. Who would you like to see him fight? Maybe Barker or Sturm if it's possible? Andy Lee? Doubtful also that he moves up to 168....

In regards to Tim Bradley, I know he is awaiting Pac/Rios to challenge the winner. But, I wonder if he would challenge Rios should he pull the upset. As far as I know he hasn't made any mention of Provodnikov. And I see no reason for a Marquez rematch. So, what other interesting matchups do you think are viable for Bradley?

The most viable option for Bradley is the Marquez rematch. The Pacquiao rematch aint happening.

As far as Golovkin is concerned, the only big fight waiting for him is Ward. Martinez ain't happening nor is Canelo...

Comment

Sergio Mora would give Golovkin more trouble than any of the other top middleweights, including Murray and Quillin. There, I said it. Come at me, bro.

Comment

Originally posted by DoktorSleepless View Post
        Sergio Mora would give Golovkin more trouble than any of the other top middleweights, including Murray and Quillin. There, I said it. Come at me, bro.
        I think so too... people are against it because of his ugly style.

Comment

I agree that Mora would give Gennady a lot of issues

Comment

Working...
          X