Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hate Floyd becuse hes ****y but why don't yall love Ward?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MAKING_MONEY View Post
    So let me get this staright yall hate Money for being flashy,loud,and ****y despite his unimaginable skill level but yet them same fans hate Ward and Alexander despite being quite humble despite their unimaginbale skill level?

come on yall at least pretend to hide your bias. Ward&Aelxander schooling cats while being quite and humble and yall hate,Money schooling cats while being flashy and yall hate, Hopkins&Rigo schooling cats and yall call em "boring" Broner schooling cats and knocking em out and yall STILL hate.

The same people that hate on them is the same people that hype up face first brawlers like Santa Cruz,GGG,Pac,Marquez,Matthyse,Kovalev, etc

Where is this hate coming from?

Sounds like you asking why people like fighters who have an entertaining fighting style. Or your about to indicate racism.

Jones vs. Hopkins 1, was such a classic slug fest, best of all time. Both willing to engage without fear. Both determined to win at all cost. Yup, classic fight of the year!

Comment

Originally posted by bose View Post
      Sounds like you asking why people like fighters who have an entertaining fighting style. Or your about to indicate racism.

Jones vs. Hopkins 1, was such a classic slug fest, best of all time. Both willing to engage without fear. Both determined to win at all cost. Yup, classic fight of the year!
      two prime ATG's going at it? it was a good scrap not sure what i has to do with my thread though

Comment

I can only speak for myself and race has nothing to do with my dislike of Mayweather or Ward if that is what you are getting at. I don't like Mayweather because he treats people like garbage and has no respect for anyone but himself and a few friends. Ward is not humble. He brags quite a bit. He is a dirty fighter with a fan unfriendly style with lots of wrestling and holding and hitting.I would dislike these two just as much if they were white. I like Alexander. I don't like Broner but Rigo, Trout and Lara are favorites of mine. It's not about race with me. It's about how the fighters conduct themselves in and out of the ring.

Comment

Originally posted by Money Team. View Post
          Seems like a lot of posters on this site just straight up hate boxing,all they do is complain about every damn aspect of it
          Most boxing fans = not fans. Truth. Like a fighter, or a country or a race of fighters, but not boxing.

Comment

who hates ward ?

Comment

Seems like a lot of posters on this site just straight up hate boxing,all they do is complain about every damn aspect of it
              This describes a lot of people on this forum. Sports fans are fickle to begin with but it seems like boxing fans will complain about anything.. LOL one time I saw a guy on here complain because a fight card was too stacked!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
              X