Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Tea Party can go straight to hell!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Tea Party can go straight to hell!

An odd statement by a US congresswoman, especially after President Obama's call for civility following the Tucson shooting. But what exactly did she mean by "and I intend to help them get there?" The last (and by far most important) part being mysteriously left out of most of the reporting on this story.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NBi2y84l1cQ

I for one, could not care less about the first part, but the second sounds curiously like a threat to me.

Here's that stupid, corrupt cnt talking about socializing our oil companies.

btw did you make threads when Sarah Palin and the other Republicans
    made threats to Democrats or their political rivals?

i'm just wondering

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
      btw did you make threads when Sarah Palin and the other Republicans
      made threats to Democrats or their political rivals?

i'm just wondering
      First explain just what the hell you're talking about and why you're justifying Waters' threat, I could use the laugh.

Comment

Originally posted by Jim Jeffries View Post
        First explain just what the hell you're talking about and why you're justifying Waters' threat, I could use the laugh.
        Before the Arizona shooting, Palin gave out a list of names with cross hairs on them. One of which was targeting Gabrielle Giffords.

I'm just asking if you made a thread about it? Or any of the other numerous times Republicans/Tea Baggers have incited violence? Or is it just when Democrats do it?

Personally I'm not excusing the actions of that old lady.

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
          Before the Arizona shooting, Palin gave out a list of names with cross hairs on them. One of which was targeting Gabrielle Giffords.

I'm just asking if you made a thread about it?
          Did that have anything to do with the shooting?

Looks like she copied this

Something that no sane person accused of being a physical threat.

Or any of the other numerous times Republicans/Tea Baggers have incited violence? Or is it just when Democrats do it?

Personally I'm not excusing the actions of that old lady.

Come on kiddo, provide some examples and quit wasting my time.

Comment

Did that have anything to do with the shooting?

Looks like she copied this

Something that no sane person accused of being a physical threat.

Come on kiddo, provide some examples and quit wasting my time.
            http://www.theatlanticwire.com/enter...warfare/41474/

Answer that, please.

By the way, professor, the word 'sane' is subjective. That is, it depends on your perspective to a degree. I don't think you're all that sane, but why should I think that a disingenuous and fatuous person, who conveniently dismisses the salient double meanings of 'targeting' and the cross hair symbols as real quantifiable threats, has all his marbles?

Comment

Originally posted by Nuurzhaelan View Post
              http://www.theatlanticwire.com/enter...warfare/41474/

Answer that, please.

By the way, professor, the word 'sane' is subjective. That is, it depends on your perspective to a degree. I don't think you're all that sane, but why should I think that a disingenuous and fatuous person, who conveniently dismisses the salient double meanings of 'targeting' and the cross hair symbols as real quantifiable threats, has all his marbles?
              Typical liberals. You generally start by questioning the intelligence, character and sanity of anyone with an opposing viewpoint (despite claiming to be tolerant of others.) Then begins the deflection followed by manipulation of the truth, a bit of revisionist history and a creative spin on the present.

Maniac started with the 4th and you jumped in with the first two. Personally I don't care what you think and I eliminated my ignore list months ago. But if you'd like to actually contribute to the thread, which is about a good portion of the press intentionally ignoring the meat of what a standing congresswoman said, by all means, go ahead. If not, please refrain from responding, ever again.
              Last edited by Jim Jeffries; 08-22-2011, 11:18 PM.

Comment

Typical liberals. You generally start by questioning the intelligence, character and sanity of anyone with an opposing viewpoint (despite claiming to be tolerant of others.) Then begins the deflection followed by manipulation of the truth, a bit of revisionist history and a creative spin on the present.

Maniac started with the 4th and you jumped in with the first two. Personally I don't care what you think and I eliminated my ignore list months ago. But if you'd like to actually contribute to the thread, which is about a good portion of the press intentionally ignoring the meat of what a standing congresswoman said, by all means, go ahead. If not, please refrain from responding, ever again.
                Don't bother, Jim. These libs have been indoctrinated with this crap from MSNBC and Moveon.org and SNL and the likes since they were in the 4th grade. Jared Loughner did NOT listen to conservative talk radio, nor was a Sarah Palin fan, or anything like what the mainstream media suggests.

The liberals either know we're going to hell, or don't care. The Tea Party doesn't want our country to go to hell. I think Obama's goal is to drive us into riot and downfall, he's a globalist. Why do you think he ran?

Comment

An odd statement by a US congresswoman, especially after President Obama's call for civility following the Tucson shooting. But what exactly did she mean by "and I intend to help them get there?" The last (and by far most important) part being mysteriously left out of most of the reporting on this story.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NBi2y84l1cQ

I for one, could not care less about the first part, but the second sounds curiously like a threat to me.

Here's that stupid, corrupt cnt talking about socializing our oil companies.

Question: Why on earth are you defending the tea-party movement? They are not republicans, they're not on your side.

Comment

Shes going to kill every person associated with the Tea Party. Shes going on a serial killing spree theres no other way to interpret it.

Comment

Working...
                    X