Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Timothy Bradley "If I Lose To Amir Khan I'm Out Of Mayweather / Pacquiao Sweepstakes"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Timothy Bradley "If I Lose To Amir Khan I'm Out Of Mayweather / Pacquiao Sweepstakes"

Timothy Bradley speaks out on why he decided to reject the Amir Khan fight deal at this stage of his career and also talks about the troubling situation with his promoter Gary Shaw.

Some quotes from Timothy Bradley:

"(laughter) You better stop playing with me, ain't nobody scared of no dang Amir Khan, man. You know this boxing game is a business, man"

"Well I'm looking at doing it [the Khan fight] maybe the end of the year or probably next year. I still think the fight is too premature."

"A lot of people say it's great money. Man, at the end of the day it's still really risky. At the end of the day, let's say I lose the fight, what happens then? I'm out of the sweepstakes with Mayweather or Manny Pacquiao" (streamlined quote)

It's true, none of teh top fighters are scared of khan, he's not a knockout artist, and he's chinny, plus he'll get you a good pay day, nothing to be scared of. Bradley is looking for a bigger better fight, it's that simple.

Comment

He should fight Ortiz. Hes said he wanted to fight him and hes been to 147 before. Ortiz can put him back in his place.
      Last edited by pito face; 05-31-2011, 02:43 AM.

Comment

But your not going to get an opportunity for either Pac or Floyd unless you build a BIGGER fan base for yourself Bradley. Your still a no name fighter.. Take the fight with Khan and earn an opportunity with Pac or Floyd..

Comment

Originally posted by trainhard_187 View Post
          but your not going to get an opportunity for either pac or floyd unless you build a bigger fan base for yourself bradley. Your still a no name fighter.. Take the fight with khan and earn an opportunity with pac or floyd..
          this^^^^^^^^^^^

Comment

Originally posted by BOLLOCKS View Post
            It's true, none of teh top fighters are scared of khan, he's not a knockout artist, and he's chinny, plus he'll get you a good pay day, nothing to be scared of. Bradley is looking for a bigger better fight, it's that simple.
            But Bradley is still afraid of losing.

Comment

I hope he never fights Pacquiao or gayweather if he keeps ducking and dodgeing like a lil b*tch

Comment

Bradley need to go to church.

Comment

Timothy 'Ducking' Bradley.

Comment

I'm going to say this is a duck because Bradley isn't even an attraction to get a fight with Pac/PBF... Sure Clottey got a fight with Pac but Arum cherrypicked that most likely...

Comment

Working...
                    X