Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I give Saunders zero chance to beat Canelo.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I give Saunders zero chance to beat Canelo.

Not a huge fan of Canelo but, in my opinion, he is pound for pound the best boxer in the world by a significant margin!
    Vasyl, Spence, Crawford are all up there as the best boxers but the gap between them and Canelo is still a significant one!
    Haven't seen a boxer come around in DECADES who improves so much after each fight!
    I remember when Canelo used to gas out and turn red and take shots like crazy! Now he never gets tired and has tremendous head movement and counter punching skills!
    Incredible!

Originally posted by Century Tuna View Post
    Not a huge fan of Canelo but, in my opinion, he is pound for pound the best boxer in the world by a significant margin!
    Vasyl, Spence, Crawford are all up there as the best boxers but the gap between them and Canelo is still a significant one!
    Haven't seen a boxer come around in DECADES who improves so much after each fight!
    I remember when Canelo used to gas out and turn red and take shots like crazy! Now he never gets tired and has tremendous head movement and counter punching skills!
    Incredible!
    He must be on peds doe!! #wilderfanlogic

Comment

Another Canelo cherry pick.

Comment

2020 everybody’s on some type of PEDS !!

Comment

Well, at least I don't think Saunders can be handicapped with a weight restriction. That at least will be refreshing.

Comment

Originally posted by Century Tuna View Post
            Incredible!
            I respectfully disagree on all fronts

Comment

Originally posted by denium View Post
              He must be on peds doe!! #wilderfanlogic
              They are delusional, like their hero, Wilder is the Adrian Broner of the heavyweight division.

Comment

Originally posted by JakeTheBoxer View Post
                Why ?
                Who wouldn’t be a cherry pick in your opinion

Comment

Originally posted by JakeTheBoxer View Post
                  somehow true, BJS not even in the same league

Comment

Originally posted by Tutsa View Post
                    2020 everybody’s on some type of PEDS !!
                    Some of them want to use you.

Comment

Working...
                    X