Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: DAZN Seeks to Lock in Canelo vs Golovkin

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DAZN plan sound great money wise and that is all.

The only fight I like in this DAZN plan is the Billy Jo Sauders, the GGG third fight lost the momentum and we know who is going to win this one, possibly by KO/TKO and the Ryota Murata fight is a mismatch of the highest order.

Comment

• Originally posted by Young Bidness View Post
      Regardless of all these opinions, Canelo vs GGG happened when their narrative was hot from 2015-2017.

GGG vs Ward (2011-2017) never happened.
      Mayweather vs Pacquiao (2009-2015).
      Crawford vs Spence (2017-continuing)
      Wilder vs AJ flop-still happening?

WAR CANELO
      Yeah man but it happened at the wrong time bro. They both ****ed it up. Wilder and fury are showing how things should happen actually they are even doing it a little too fast. Imagine 2015 GGG vs Canelo three times!!!! Canelo would have gotten kod in the first then out boxed him in the second and the third could have ended in a GGG ko that would have been T I T S !!!! But instead we get this garbage

Comment

• Originally posted by TonyGe View Post
        Yeah that's exactly what I'm saying because that's how DAZN is acting like. It's great for the opponents of Canelo because they are getting huge money. For the price of just paying Canelo they could have two unification fights plus a good undercard.
        DAZN would be dead without Canelo.

Comment

• Originally posted by El_Mero View Post
          a stay busy fight...kinda like Amir Khan and JCC Jr. You still cant comprehend that, can you?! BUT you will defend it. Stay fanboi'ing....its a good look on you. And dont get it twisted, i could care less about Golo, but you crazy fanbois call him a bum but your idol went life n death with him for 24 rounds...with a draw and a md win. HUGE difference between them 2 and Fury/Wilder, kid.
          at least Khan and JCC jr accomplished something in the sport and have name recognition. Derevyanchenko Was also a stay busy fight that Golovkin arguably lost. Don’t project me being a fan boy because you clearly are. I’m not a Canelo fanboy and only a small minority wants to see a Triple trilogy. Golovkin is all about that money grab

Comment

• Originally posted by Dasmius Shinobi View Post
            The only fight I like in this DAZN plan is the Billy Jo Sauders, the GGG third fight lost the momentum and we know who is going to win this one, possibly by KO/TKO and the Ryota Murata fight is a mismatch of the highest order.
            Murata has a Regular title. No different than Jermall Charlo having an Interim once upon a time. They’re the same concept, secondary trinkets. Stop exaggerating “mismatch.” GBP didn’t matchmake Top Rank’s career with Murata.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chuckguy View Post
              Yeah man but it happened at the wrong time bro. They both ****ed it up. Wilder and fury are showing how things should happen actually they are even doing it a little too fast. Imagine 2015 GGG vs Canelo three times!!!! Canelo would have gotten kod in the first then out boxed him in the second and the third could have ended in a GGG ko that would have been T I T S !!!! But instead we get this garbage
              Keep feeling salty. Your boy GGG lost. You discredit anything Canelo does because of your bold red highlighted.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kezzer View Post
                I would love to this fight- dont understand why anyone wouldn’t want it!
                If there’s another 12 close rounds, with no KDs, nobody wobbled, another controversial decision that splits fans, that’s a bad taste, sets boxing back. If GGG gets the nod this time, do we then wait how long for the fourth fight? I’m just saying if it’s going to be more of the same what’s the point? Maybe there would be a dramatic finish this time? But if there isn’t it would just be three fights that never really lived up to the hype or accomplished much. It’d make a decent undercard if those still existed lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Cool Scant View Post
                  at least Khan and JCC jr accomplished something in the sport and have name recognition. Derevyanchenko Was also a stay busy fight that Golovkin arguably lost. Don’t project me being a fan boy because you clearly are. I’m not a Canelo fanboy and only a small minority wants to see a Triple trilogy. Golovkin is all about that money grab
                  Derv was for a belt.....fanboi. next.

As for the money grab, gbp doesnt pay him. DAZN does, with a set amount, get your sh.it straight, kid.
                  Last edited by El_Mero; 03-06-2020, 08:36 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Young Bidness View Post
                    Keep feeling salty. Your boy GGG lost. You discredit anything Canelo does because of your bold red highlighted.
                    The fact you don’t acknowledge that he ducked him and waited for him to get old shows your bias. God luck with that

Comment

• Originally posted by Idunnoshet View Post
                      DAZN would be dead without Canelo.
                      I disagree. Take a look at the sports and number of countries that DAZN broadcasts. Not signing Canelo isn't going to cause DAZN to fail.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/DAZN#Canadian_launch

FYI I'm a Golovkin fan and I thought the contract that he got was also unrealistic.

Comment

Working...
                      X