Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Klitschko: I Want Fury To Beat Wilder, Not Sure His Head is Right

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ajvar View Post
    He might been cracked before Klit's cold look but it made Fury shatter.
    That's odd then that Fury looked him in the eyes several times in the discussion after the start. I'd assume if he had cracked he'd be averting his eyes the whole way after being shook outta the gate.

I think ppl just like to pretend Fury isn't a bad mfer cuz he beat Wlad in a huge upset to most & fooked off for years after that fight. The fact remains ppl who've been paying attention the whole way have known & still know he's a volatile guy with high highs & low lows that have nothing to do with the outside world or HOFers he has beaten easier than most thought possible.

Comment

Originally posted by Ajvar View Post
      Looks like you are the one who wacks 7 times a day on Fury's photo.
      I feel like you might be projecting on that gay insult you're throwing at me.

Also grow up. Gay jokes on a boxing site are like knock knock jokes you lame ass mfer.

Comment

Originally posted by PRINCEKOOL View Post
        The first fight was a declaration of war, Kiltschko would of won the rematch 'In my eye's Fury did not want to face Kiltschko in the rematch, he was not going to be able to employ the same tactics and win again' Peter Fury knew this, and at the time? I don't think Fury was able to adapt.
        !!!edit/notice, edit/notice, edit/notice, edit/notice, edit/notice, edit/notice, edit/notice, !!!

My apologies. I have this habit of not looking forward into the thread to check and see if something I'm intending to post has already been said. after going through the thread, I'm pretty sure you have seen the BT discussion video I mentioned.

I wonder if the Klitschko who showed up at the AJ fight would have been the same Vlad Fury would've faced in that rematch which never took place, and somehow ended up being turned into an Oprah Winfrey Dr. Phil self-help special... Anywho, if so, that was one hungry Vlad, and he proved, albeit in a losing effort*, that night that he could still fight if pushed into having to fight.
        also, have you by chance seen or heard about that "round-table discussion" for, what I believe was BT Sport, where Peter Fury says Tyson will cause Deontay Wilder to mentally crack? I find it so very odd to make claims of that sort when (and ten times more so considering the source is a Fury) of the two, the only one who has yet been shown to crack publicly in that manner certainly wasn't Deontay Wilder
        * hell of an effort for a 40 year old man, even though he did lose, he was most certainly in it up until the end
        Last edited by Mario040481; 02-18-2020, 07:04 PM. Reason: I am lazy

Comment

Originally posted by Mario040481 View Post
          !!!edit/notice, edit/notice, edit/notice, edit/notice, edit/notice, edit/notice, edit/notice, !!!

My apologies. I have this habit of not looking forward into the thread to check and see if something I'm intending to post has already been said. after going through the thread, I'm pretty sure you have seen the BT discussion video I mentioned.

I wonder if the Klitschko who showed up at the AJ fight would have been the same Vlad Fury would've faced in that rematch which never took place, and somehow ended up being turned into an Oprah Winfrey Dr. Phil self-help special... Anywho, if so, that was one hungry Vlad, and he proved, albeit in a losing effort*, that night that he could still fight if pushed into having to fight.
          also, have you by chance seen or heard about that "round-table discussion" for, what I believe was BT Sport, where Peter Fury says Tyson will cause Deontay Wilder to mentally crack? I find it so very odd to make claims of that sort when (and ten times more so considering the source is a Fury) of the two, the only one who has yet been shown to crack publicly in that manner certainly wasn't Deontay Wilder
          * hell of an effort for a 40 year old man, even though he did lose, he was most certainly in it up until the end
          Yes here is the section of that debate 'The debate for Joshua vs Ruiz Junior was much more intense'.

I will most probably just watch this fight from a neutral standing point, but I am swaying towards Wilder winning 'I had been for sometime leaning towards Tyson Fury etc'

Comment

Originally posted by PRINCEKOOL View Post
            Yes here is the section of that debate 'The debate for Joshua vs Ruiz Junior was much more intense'.

I will most probably just watch this fight from a neutral standing point, but I am swaying towards Wilder winning 'I had been for sometime leaning towards Tyson Fury etc'

They totally picked the right thumbnail with Fury there. one couldn't look too much more the evil villain, a la Lex Luthor

Comment

Working...
            X