No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Caleb Plant Beats Down Overmatched Feigenbutz, TKO in Ten

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by kidaguilar View Post
    Im intrested to know if anybody watched this horseshi+ of a fight?
    I live in Nashville and I didn't even know this was going on tonight.

So that answers your question.

Comment

• Benavidez cooks plant

Comment

• Originally posted by -SWIFT- View Post
        Plant knocks the beans out of benavidez and ices him like bud iced his brother.
        It took bud 12 rounds to ko a gimp and bud just got dropped by a c level opponent.

Comment

• Originally posted by MulaKO View Post
          I think putting in that kind of work and getting hit back will be Caleb’s downfall
          Hes a great boxer imo , just Benevidez is no fughin German if you get what I mean
          I think David knocks him out late
          Caleb winning the first half of the fight with ease , but declining in the second half and getting caught
          Good fight though imo
          Agree will be a good fight

Comment

But what happens when Caleb runs out of gas which is the most likely scenario
            Is it at this point though? He remained more mobile and responsive in the deep water tonight than he did with Uzca, to my eyes. I remarked on it a little earlier. It looked to me as if he'd really been addressing the conditioning issue. Not being combative, just don't know if that would be as big a factor at this point. I love this fight though

Comment

• Originally posted by Sweet Scions View Post
              Is it at this point though? He remained more mobile and responsive in the deep water tonight than he did with Uzca, to my eyes. I remarked on it a little earlier. It looked to me as if he'd really been addressing the conditioning issue. Not being combative, just don't know if that would be as big a factor at this point. I love this fight though

Need to take into consideration that nothing was coming back at him
              Won’t be the case against Benevidez
              That will contribute to Plant running out of gas imo

Comment

• Originally posted by cupocity303 View Post

I don’t know if I’d come in here and admit that embarrassing fact

Comment

Need to take into consideration that nothing was coming back at him
                  Won’t be the case against Benevidez
                  That will contribute to Plant running out of gas imo
                  It's a fair point, Plant will have unprecedented volume to contend with. So hard to make a definitive pick on that one for me.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sweet Scions View Post
                    It's a fair point, Plant will have unprecedented volume to contend with. So hard to make a definitive pick on that one for me.
                    I like Plant , good hard working boxer but not sure what’s the problem with his stamina
                    I’d also like to see David lose a bit of fat , thinking that would make him have better footwork
                    I’d have to go with Benevidez and a late ko

Comment

• Originally posted by cupocity303 View Post

I thought you lived in Bowling Green.

Comment

Working...
                      X