• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Clarrisa Shields CALLS OUT LAYLA ALI!

Laila Ali don't want that smoke.

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
      Laila Ali don't want that smoke.
      Ali hasnt fought in like 5 years or so. Name dropping. How about Call out Braekhus! Crickets.

Comment

Originally posted by Fangedgrowl View Post
        Ali hasnt fought in like 5 years or so. Name dropping. How about Call out Braekhus! Crickets.
        Exactly, she might as well call out Christy Martin too while she's at it.

Comment

Claressa scared of active fighters like Jimenez who would trash her, rather calls out fighters retired for 5 years. Haha pathetic.

Comment

Desperate for attention and relevance.

Comment

Jimenez just won a strap at Super Middleweight, so why call out a Super Middleweight that has been retired for THIRTEEN YEARS

Comment

Originally posted by Jubei View Post
                Claressa scared of active fighters like Jimenez who would trash her, rather calls out fighters retired for 5 years. Haha pathetic.
                Five?? Laila hasn't had a fight since 2007! And that was less than half a round!

Comment

Originally posted by Fangedgrowl View Post
                  Actually she has been retired for 13 years and is 42 years old. I looked it up when I read this stupid classless call out. She was undefeated with 21 KO wins in 24 fights. Unlike Shields with only 2 KOs in 10 fights, she could punch.

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
                    Actually she has been retired for 13 years and is 42 years old. I looked it up when I read this stupid classless call out. She was undefeated with 21 KO wins in 24 fights. Unlike Shields with only 2 KOs in 10 fights, she could punch.
                    Yeah wish This trash would call out Jimenez and Braekhus. If she wants that much attention.

Comment

Working...
                    X