Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Lara's Advice for Golovkin: Can't Beat Canelo by Decision in Vegas

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I pity this guy who can't move on from his painful defeat from Alvarez. Judges can't give you their nod if you just keep on running in a fight unless you have them in the payroll like mayweather did...

Man, don't live in the past..

Comment

Lara speaks the truth. There were judges who scored Canelos fights with Lara, trout and Cotto 30 rounds to 6 in Canelos favor. I don't even think sugar ray Leonard would've beaten those 3 guys 30 rounds to 6 but somehow Canelo got those scores. Ggg is gonna have to go for the ko.

Comment

Originally posted by Sledgeweather17 View Post
        People like to criticize Mayweather but he gave immediate rematches both times that he had a close call and seperated himself from the opponent.

Golovkin and Canelo get passes though for the Lara and Jacobs fight because they aren't black and the opponents that had a claim for the victory were black.

Ward also didn't get a pass on the Kovalev fight but gave an immediate rematch and seperated himself from his opponent.

Black fighters always doing the most and getting the least credit.

Meanwhile these other ******* get every advantage and every pass given to them.
        Ward didn't really "give" a rematch though it was contractually obligated.

Comment

Lara Correct: As GGG will get flucked on a decision in Vegas

GGG needs a TKO or a KO to beat Canelo. Judges cannot be trusted in Vegas. GGG as a communist has little chance for a decision win over Canelo. KO or nothing for GGG. going going gone. The stench is already floating around Vegas with the MexicaNS COMING IN BY BOXCAR And SEMI TRUCK AND ON DONKEYS.

Comment

I agree with everything Lara says about GGG needing a KO or TKO to beat Canelo in Vegas or he will get screwed by the judges if the fight goes the distance.

However even tho i think Lara beat Canelo in their fight he cant compare his loss to Canelo to Floyd fights with Castillo and Maidana cuz both those guts brought the fight to Floyd and made their first fights with him compelling and entertaining. Nobody was clamoring for a Canelo-Lara rematch even if youre like me ablnd thought he won cuz he made the fight boring.

Comment

I've been saying this for months. GGG needs to knock Alvarez out or at least dominate the fùck out of him with multiple knockdowns. It's not about VEGAS persay its about his influence in Mexican Boxing. He's Mexico's biggest star and he's going to get preferential treatment on the scorecards because that money runs deep. They support their own by any means necessary.

Comment

People like to criticize Mayweather but he gave immediate rematches both times that he had a close call and seperated himself from the opponent.

Golovkin and Canelo get passes though for the Lara and Jacobs fight because they aren't black and the opponents that had a claim for the victory were black.

Ward also didn't get a pass on the Kovalev fight but gave an immediate rematch and seperated himself from his opponent.

Rematches happen all the time but when the first fight sells well its more likely to get that immediate rematch. You can't say that about the GGG/Jacobs fight. It sold something like 170k in PPVs. You can't really say that about Canelo/Lara. It only did like 325k. If Mayweather's fight against McGregor sold what those other two fights did combined he'd jump out a roof. Ward doesn't deserve credit for taking the Kovalev rematch because he was contractually obligated to do so.

Its not a race thing. Its a money thing.
                Last edited by yankees7448; 09-11-2017, 11:07 AM.

Comment

Was Golovkin supposed to turn down Alvarez to fight Jacobs again? Floyd just fought a guy in he's debut and got 300million.Hardly disadvantaged is he?

Comment

Canelo could "win" Mayweather. I think he can "win" even "son of judges".

Comment

ahahha muh oppression

give me a f. break

Comment

Working...
                      X