No announcement yet.

Golovkin won't get a rematch...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Idunnoshet View Post
    Decision ? All B.S aside . I think Canelo Stops him if they have that trilogy .
    Yeah i think so too. Likey with body work. After the 8th, every body punch canelo landed made ggg take 2 steps back. Next fight all Canelo has to do is step in and throw a 2 peice and ggg bends the knee...

Comment

Originally posted by TheBigLug View Post
      Canelo will take that "win" and run with it.

He did the same with Lara. Even if you felt he beat Lara, which he might've edged, he took the win and never mentioned him again. That fight was a split decision, some had Lara winning and he deserved a rematch but Canelo and his team didn't acknowledge anything, they took the w and ran.

i think that's what they will do here, although there is more money in this fight.

say what you want about Floyd, but he rematched guys like Maidana and Castillo, even though he already had the win over them. He wanted to prove he was better.
      I hope you are wrong. I am a big fan of both boxers but GGG is my favorite boxer. I hope he gets an immediate rematch. Win, lose or draw I'd like to see him make another 30 million or so. I think he deserves it.

Comment

There will be a 3rd fight. Too much money for it not to be. There's no one Canelo or GGG can fight aside from each other that will make either more money.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxfan83 View Post
          Yeah i think so too. Likey with body work. After the 8th, every body punch canelo landed made ggg take 2 steps back. Next fight all Canelo has to do is step in and throw a 2 peice and ggg bends the knee...
          Spoken like a true GGG hater. Now you have him bending a knee. When has this brave champion ever shown signs of being a quitter?????

Comment

Working...
          X