Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

LeBron James allegedly f***** Beyonce (props)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If lebron smashed it, you know anthony Joshua did

Comment

Originally posted by maracho View Post
      I guess you changed your avatar because I offended your religion
      Huh? What do you mean?

Comment

Originally posted by Sh1ts on Brits View Post
        Huh? What do you mean?

Last edited by maracho; 06-23-2018, 11:58 AM.

Comment

I still don't get it. Are you maybe confusing me with another poster?

Comment

Originally posted by SunSpace View Post
            Lol Perhaps he's the jealous type or something. IDK what the fuss would be about, though; it's not like Lebron James is Chris Brown or something. I bet Chris Brown really has a lot of stories he keeps to himself. The dude can sing, dance, and the ladies love him, despite his past.

Oh my gosh. We are talking Beyonce here and you are running for Lounge President so lets step it up

Comment

I still don't get it. Are you maybe confusing me with another poster?

Very weird Im looking at two different computers showing two different images for Sunspace's old avatar so I thought you were him. I also just noticed he is banned and remembered that he is of British Royalty, whom you dont like but then you could be his sidekick Siablo who is part Irish but hates what his grandads did on the Island, particularly his ginger hair, which is mostly gray now

Comment

Very weird Im looking at two different computers showing two different images for Sunspace's old avatar so I thought you were him. I also just noticed he is banned and remembered that he is of British Royalty, whom you dont like but then you could be his sidekick Siablo who is part Irish but hates what his grandads did on the Island, particularly his ginger hair, which is mostly gray now
                This is ShoulderRoll. I just temporarily changed my screen name to get into the World Cup spirit.

Comment

This is ShoulderRoll. I just temporarily changed my screen name to get into the World Cup spirit.
                  Oh cool I understand. I think I'll try that
                  Last edited by maracho; 06-23-2018, 01:00 PM.

Comment

Working...
                  X