No announcement yet.

Breaking news: Canelo vs Munguia

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Breaking news: Canelo vs Munguia

Word on the street is Canelo vs Munguia on cinco de Mayo weekend at stadium Azteca. That is oscars big reveal as Canelos next opponent. Should be a great matchup.

Munguia is too green and light for Canelo.

He'll get decimated in 7 to 8 rounds

Comment

Plus Munguia is scheduled to fight some undefeated Japanese fighter called Takeshi Inoue, who says he'll make it past that

Comment

Canelo would f**k him up but it would be a great atmosphere in Mexico.

Won't move the dial for DAZN though.

Comment

If this is true Zanfer must not see a lot of upside with Munguia. They almost cashed him out with GGG now they're cashing him out against Canelo. This is a good fight a year from now.

Also shows Golden Boy arent ready to put Canelo in there with Jacobs just yet

Comment

The atmosphere at that stadium would be unreal.

Why not Danny Jacobs doe?

Comment

Word on the street huh ?...

Word on the street is that you are constantly spreading fake news like you did with GGG vs Canelo 3. It's all just speculation

Comment

I like this fight. Not totally sold on Munguia yet but it's a good, strong challenge for Canelito at middle. I prefer this to Jacobs.

Comment

I always love when the quoted source is "The Streets"

Comment

Haha Canelo is doing what Mayweather did with him, getting him whilst he’s still green. Tbh I don’t think there’s any version of jaime that will beat Canelo.

Comment

Working...
                    X