• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
    I guess you’re too dense for satire.

No, I just think you're a schmuck.

Comment

Originally posted by 5burowz View Post
      I defend their right to be free men/women if they have served their time, and not be confined as criminals simply because it is Halloween. This is the kind of chit I'm talking about when I say that the Constitution isn't followed anymore, and states' rights have gotten out of control. This kind of chit shouldn't be tolerated and it should be illegal to hold these pieces of chit hostage. You want to confine them, well, then change the fuqing laws on the books and stop all the fuqing plea bargaining, and give these motherphuckers 30 years to life on a first time offense. What is happening in this instance isn't justice--it is Kim Jong Un type bullchit. You are either free or you are not--there is no goddamn ambiguity. Goddamn I hate our "justice" system.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/natio...=.497a3c05991b
      I could understand the mayors approach here

putting them in one place for one night Is way better than putting them behind bars for 30years

And it makes the job easy for the police officers specially if most of them wants to spend time with family than watching out for these offenders overnight all over the place

I think ur just too nice to these offenders

Comment

Depending on the tier level of the offender, a local Government leader can stipulate an offenders restrictions so i say the government is right in this approach.

Comment

Originally posted by 48cantCstraight View Post
          Pedos should be able to go trick or treating because it says so in the Constitution.

Comment

It's definitely bizarre. Never heard of any town doing this. At the same time, eh. A bunch of pedos are locked up for three hours. Don't really see the big deal. They ruined lives vs three hours. I know one thing, though. One of the victims or victims' families might be driving by that place and might happen to toss a molotov ****tail inside. Hehe...

Comment

Originally posted by 48cantCstraight View Post
              Pedos should be able to go trick or treating because it says so in the Constitution.

Comment

Up until a few years ago sodomy was against the law in Georgia. Probably made you guys happy when that law was repealed.

Comment

Downside is that if you put a bunch of like minded people together...Not matter what their interests are....they make connections. This information sharing often leads to new and improved ways of doing whatever they like to do.

Comment

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
                    Can someone translate this unintelligible mess?
                    I speak jive... put all the sexual deviant ppl on one island... let them f each other in the brown eye...
                    then maybe release them into society.

Comment

Originally posted by Mooshashi View Post
                      Up until a few years ago sodomy was against the law in Georgia. Probably made you guys happy when that law was repealed.
                      Dayuuum... you dunked on these lil boys with authority.. dayuuum

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=yzIcec_bQss

Comment

Working...
                      X