Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photo: Roman Gonzalez Slimming Down For Anticipated Return

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photo: Roman Gonzalez Slimming Down For Anticipated Return

Former pound-for-pound king and former four-division world champion Roman "Chocolatito" Gonzalez (46-2, 38 KOs) of Managua, Nicaragua is getting down to top form for his upcoming return to the ring. The hard puncher has been out of the ring since the fall of 2017, when he suffered a vicious fourth round knockout loss at the hands of current WBC super flyweight world champion Srisaket Sor Rungvisai.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Him getting stopped was the most satisfying ko i have witnessed

Comment

Do I see acne on his arm?

Comment

He in a grocery store or a gym?

Comment

There is no shame in getting beat by SSR who doesn't get the credit he's due and is a bit of a beast at super fly. It was just a bridge too far for Roman at that time. Look forward to him getting back in the ring.

Comment

God bless chocolatito.

Comment

I think he is done unless he improves his defense.

Comment

Originally posted by Teetotaler View Post
                Him getting stopped was the most satisfying ko i have witnessed

Riiiiiight.

Comment

Originally posted by BennyST View Post

Riiiiiight.
                  Dude was acting like his **** dont stick asking for millions of dollars. Glad he lost and got ko'd for half that

Comment

Originally posted by Teetotaler View Post
                    Dude was acting like his **** dont stick asking for millions of dollars. Glad he lost and got ko'd for half that
                    He was underpaid for a while and was then fighting on HBO fighting top opponents giving excellent entertainment. He was worth the $1m he wanted for the Estrada re-match.

I can't hate on a guy who's clearly excellent, very entertaining and is getting paid $500k wanting to get paid more especially with a limited shelf-life especially in this sport in those divisions.

Comment

Working...
                    X