Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can Marquez beat the guys in Manny Pacquiao's resume?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tecnically he has a chance, but he has gone down to lighter punchers in lighter weights.

JMm hasnt got the power to trouble the bigger guys like Pac has. JMM may handle himself tecnically but there comes a point in the fight he gets hurt. He might look negative against some of them like Margarito and Cotto and probably lose decisons like he did against Floyd and Pac.

Comment

wait... we're talking about the zombie De la hoya Pacquiao faced... that looked like he was going to collapse at any minute?

Marquez stops him

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
        Marquez outpoints the Cotto Pacquiao fought... he was coming off 1 horrible beating and 1 arguable lose to Clottey not to mention the Catchweight

Marquez outpoints a slow ass limited skill predictable inferior Margarito that was coming off a brutal beating and TKO lose

Marquez outpoints Clottey

Marquez stop Hatton

Marquez would probably lose to fishnets

Marquez stops Diaz

Marquez outpoints the Mosley that was coming off a brutal beating and draw
        on point...I can rock with this...even though its Mosley all day with me...but it is what it is...JMM is God....dude gets it in and I don't think that post ^^^^^^ is off by any means

Comment

Erik Morales- No
          Barrera- Not a prime one
          Diaz- Yes
          De La Hoya- Not a prime one- but then again Manny couldn't either
          Hatton- Yes
          Cotto- No
          Clottey- No, clottey is too big with too much power and you need a lot of activity to keep him off you.
          Margarito- Marquez has all the tools to beat him but margarito is just too big for marquez.
          Mosley- I don't see it. Mosley is too big, fast, too smart and too much of a veteran.

If they were the same size, Marquez would probably beat most of them. But these are giants that Pacquiao is toppling.

Comment

Working...
          X