Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I know most **** on Margarito, but atleast he tried to win........

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I know most **** on Margarito, but atleast he tried to win........

I know this guy is the but of all the jokes around this site and most hate his guts, but outta all of Manny's recent opponents, he is the only one that kept trying to win from rounds 1-12. Hopefully Marquez comes to fight, as I just can't see JMM not wanting to bring it for 12 rounds.

I have to agree. Shane just felt Manny's power and he wanted none of that. So the possibility of exchanges were gone then after the 3rd round knockdown. That was the prime example of 'Everyone's got a plan; until they get hit.'

Margarito at least was in Pacquiaos face. Yes, he was absorbing vicious clean blows, but he never stopped coming forward. Mosley ran.

Comment

Originally posted by -Top Rank- View Post
      I know this guy is the but of all the jokes around this site and most hate his guts, but outta all of Manny's recent opponents, he is the only one that kept trying to win from rounds 1-12. Hopefully Marquez comes to fight, as I just can't see JMM not wanting to bring it for 12 rounds.
      Yeah and he paid dearly for it, I don't blame Shane he is shot and was just in it for the money, I don't know how people couldn't see this.

Comment

I have to agree. Margarito kept coming for 12 rounds, non-stop pressure. Mosley knew he had to look for a knockout in the last 4 rounds, but didn't really do it. The 12th he was very inactive for a guy who needs a KO.

Comment

Originally posted by FootWork777 View Post
          Yeah and he paid dearly for it, I don't blame Shane he is shot and was just in it for the money, I don't know how people couldn't see this.
          because shane is bigger and blacker. he was suppose to beat the small asian midget.. i dont know how people couldnt see this..

Comment

Son....there ios nothing, I mean nothing, coool about thaving no defense and taken unseen punishment.......in fact its unintelligent......

I get the sense that Manny stans are trying to **** on Shane as much as they can, so that they can justify the performance of Manny.........

Lets face it, Manny fans are dissapointed Shane didnt stand in the middle of the ring and absorb punches........

Comment

Yeah because getting your azz whipped for 12 straight rounds is smart. Not to mention f-cking up your eye for the rest of your life.

I think boxing fans are some of the stupidest fans when it comes to sports.

Comment

Originally posted by iNDOLiFER View Post
                because shane is bigger and blacker. he was suppose to beat the small asian midget.. i dont know how people couldnt see this..
                Bigger and blacker?

So stupid, still was shot to **** who couldn't pull the trigger. Shame on Pac for fighting Mosley. What a garbage fight.

Comment

Ricky Hatton got blistered in round one in a way that should have shelled him up (getting caught cold and unaware by a guy that wasn't supposed to be THAT dangerous against a strong 140 pounder) but came for the KO in round 2. Ended up KO'd, but he showed balls.

Comment

Originally posted by -Top Rank- View Post
                    ...got his orbital bone shattered and a potential multi-million dollar loss for his upcoming fights.

Marquez was discouraged against Floyd; and don't be surprised if it happens in the Pacquiao fight.

Comment

Working...
                    X