Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game of Thrones [TV] Master Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I meant best of season 7 so far which doesn't meant much coz we only had 4 episodes.

As far as all seasons, yeah in the top 5. The best episode was when tyrion defended against stannis invasion.

Comment

• Originally posted by B.UTLER View Post
      I meant best of season 7 so far which doesn't meant much coz we only had 4 episodes.

As far as all seasons, yeah in the top 5. The best episode was when tyrion defended against stannis invasion.
      Thats blackwater. Loved that episode

Comment

• Originally posted by BrushMyHair. View Post
        The episode kinda sucked. I'll watch it again on sunday for the sake of the preview for episode 5.

this episode was ****ing badass dude

you probably watched Charger camp before you watched that's why you couldn't enjoy an episode that good

Comment

• Originally posted by -Antonio- View Post
          This was one of the best episodes ever. Everything is finally paying off. All of the Starks together and the sword fight between Arya and Brienne was actually the best part of the episode to me.

I'm glad to finally see the Dothraki out west wrecking ****. The sound of the horses have me chills. I can't wait to watch this scene again in high quality. It looks like Tyrion will be forced to make a tough decision with Bron and Jaime. Next week should be crazy too.

Wow.

well since all posters here have internet have probably seen the leaked episode already.. yeah that arya vs brienne was a scene.. i rewind it a few times.. arya should have won though instead of a tie... arya was playing around at start doe

Comment

• Originally posted by B.UTLER View Post
            well since all posters here have internet have probably seen the leaked episode already.. yeah that arya vs brienne was a scene.. i rewind it a few times.. arya should have won though instead of a tie... arya was playing around at start doe
            Arya did win, her knife was at Brienne's throat at the end of it.

Comment

• Hardhome
              Battle of the Bastards
              Black Water
              Watchers on the Wall
              The Rains of Castamere

were ALL better episodes than what we saw today but tbh it was a PHENOMENAL episode. Tons of upside, 3rd time I ever got goosebumps watching a GoT episode (Hardhome and Battle of the Bastards only other times).

Apparently the whole story is leaked too for this season but i'm not going to bother reading up on that.

Comment

• Originally posted by Freedom2111 View Post
                Arya did win, her knife was at Brienne's throat at the end of it.
                Looks like a tie to me coz briennes sword is pointing at arya

Comment

• Originally posted by hayZ View Post

Apparently the whole story is leaked too for this season but i'm not going to bother reading up on that.
                  It's not that bad. I actually anticipate the show even more. Apparently everyone feels that way on reddit, they're just more excited for the next episode to come. It's just not the same reading it and watching it. It's like book readers who knew for the most part what was going to happen but still watched the show.

I read the entire episode 4 script and still watched the episode twice. I read the whole Season 7 plot and know everything that happens but i'm still really excited about it.

Comment

• Originally posted by BrushMyHair. View Post
                    Hardhome
                    Battle of the Bastards
                    Black Water
                    Watchers on the Wall
                    The Mountain and the Viper
                    Hold The Door
                    Winds of Winter
                    The Rains of Castamere
                    Golden Crown
                    The Bear and Maiden Fair

These are 10 episodes I liked better than what I saw today
                    Bear/Maiden Fair sucked terribly. Worst GRMM-penned episode

Mountain/Viper fight is the only redeeming one in that episode. The rest was meh

Comment

• Episode 1 - Dragonstone: Jeremy Podeswa (59 mins)
                      • Episode 2 - Stormborn: Mark Mylod (59 mins)
                      • Episode 3 - The Queen's Justice: Mark Mylod (63 mins)
                      • Episode 4 - Matt Shakman (50 mins)
                      • Episode 5 - Matt Shakman (59 mins)
                      • Episode 6 - Alan Taylor (71 mins)
                      • Episode 7 - Jeremy Podeswa (81 mins)

http://www.gamesradar.com/game-of-thrones-season-7/

Comment

Working...
                      X