Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone see Mercelo Bielsa's press conference on 'spygate'? He basically mugged off Lampard and all the other managers in the Championship. It's a must watch.

Comment

• I know AVB’s job at Chelsea under Mourinho was opposition scout.

But he admits to basically being a spy.

It’s why the big Chelsea players never accepted him because they thought he was a creep.

Lamps is a legend but he’s being Liverpoolesque and hypocritical in his holier than thou attitude on this one and saying he wasn’t aware of it going on at Chelsea.

Frank and JT were mini bosses at Chelsea. They knew everything.

Bielsa is like an OAP who has done away with pleasantries. ‘Yeah I’ve been cheating my whole life! Go f.uck yourself.’

We all want Leeds up anyway.

Gives us a proper team to hate again and with Bielsa they’ll be competitive.
      Last edited by Sparked_26; 01-16-2019, 04:03 PM.

Comment

• Bielsa did what he learned to do in South America. Totally normal over there. He just finally got caught doing it in Europe.

Comment

• Bielsa absolutely 'Moneyballing' the league, and you can't be mad at it.

Comment

• Why didn't he do the first move in this clip last season? Leaving World Cup winning first eleven Matuidi for dead.

But he still has that poor touch like @2.20 of the clip
            Last edited by Outworn; 01-17-2019, 07:35 AM.

Comment

• Bakayoko was always a raw talent. I thought he'd be a Yaya Toure cause he showed flashes like that clip. I was wrong but at the same time, Chelsea don't do developing. You're either ready or not.

Case in point: Emerson. Dude is probably worthy of starting some games over Alonso at this point but will never get a look in cause Alonso does one aspect of football, very well. While Emerson does nothing fantastic but everything Par.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
                I know AVB’s job at Chelsea under Mourinho was opposition scout.

But he admits to basically being a spy.

It’s why the big Chelsea players never accepted him because they thought he was a creep.

Lamps is a legend but he’s being Liverpoolesque and hypocritical in his holier than thou attitude on this one and saying he wasn’t aware of it going on at Chelsea.

Frank and JT were mini bosses at Chelsea. They knew everything.

Bielsa is like an OAP who has done away with pleasantries. ‘Yeah I’ve been cheating my whole life! Go f.uck yourself.’

We all want Leeds up anyway.

Gives us a proper team to hate again and with Bielsa they’ll be competitive.
                Would they really be hated again?

I think they might become media darlings for the way Bielsa has his clubs play. Like a Liverpool-lite, even though Bielsa has influenced football more than Klopp really.

Comment

• I don't get the love for Klopp personally. I think he's a w@nker

Comment

• Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
                    Would they really be hated again?

I think they might become media darlings for the way Bielsa has his clubs play. Like a Liverpool-lite, even though Bielsa has influenced football more than Klopp really.
                    Definitely.

Historically Man U, Liverpool, and Chelsea will always hate them.

In terms of genuine football rivals Leeds is a big one for Chelsea going back to the 70’s.

The only thing close was Chelsea’s constant run ins with Liverpool in the cups in the last decade.

I don’t really care about London teams tbh. A lot of Chelsea fans don’t.

Spurs are a bit annoying.

And unless you’re an actual hooligan you’re not gonna care about Millwall or West Ham.

QPR are too s.hit and Fulham are neutral.
                    Last edited by Sparked_26; 01-17-2019, 05:38 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hitman Hodgson View Post
                      I don't get the love for Klopp personally. I think he's a w@nker
                      He’s alright.

Compared to Brenda!

I still think Brenda will end up at Chelsea.

Comment

Working...
                      X